Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

I'm 5.5.

Yeh I just couldn't get pasted that 10.7lb then I just got peed off tbh, lol.

Thanks Hun, hope it don't catch up with me in the next 2 days!

Thanks folks, hope the damage isn't too bad but I can only blame myself lol

Hope everyone is on track for a happy wednesday weigh in :D xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

valerie11 said:
Hi hun i also went a bit over board on sunday was intending to have a roast without the spuds but had scampi & chips then a dessert i'm hoping i havent done too much damage :) u have done really well not slipping up for 10 so don't feel guilty about it, good luck for weigh in xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you!

Yum scampi & chips!! I'm sure you will be fine though!

Good luck!
X

how is everyone doing?

I lost 1.5lbs this week which im ok with :)

Lost 1.5lb this week am over the moon as was a little naughty the weekend but managed to pull it back this week!

Good luck everyone.

layla-bells said:
Lost 1.5lb this week am over the moon as was a little naughty the weekend but managed to pull it back this week!

Good luck everyone.

Well done layla-bells that was a good loss xx

Well done guys! Lost 5 pounds this week! That's me hit a stone and a half in 6 weeks :) but got told off by the weight tracker for losing it too fast 0__0 xxxx

well done on all the losses!!
and wow scoofie how did u loose so much? amazing!!

blonde_sue said:
well done on all the losses!!
and wow scoofie how did u loose so much? amazing!!

Well I started at 22.12 so have a LOT to lose! I'm a student so most of my weeklies go on vodka instead of food so maybe that's it haha. Just hope hope hope I can keep it up! Xxxx

scoofie said:
Well done guys! Lost 5 pounds this week! That's me hit a stone and a half in 6 weeks :) but got told off by the weight tracker for losing it too fast 0__0 xxxx

Crikey well done uve had some fab losses xx

Well I started at 22.12 so have a LOT to lose! I'm a student so most of my weeklies go on vodka instead of food so maybe that's it haha. Just hope hope hope I can keep it up! Xxxx

hehe yeah i find i lose better wen i use weeklies for vodka! x

up 4lbs :(
was totally my own fault though!

Hi everybody, I am a Wednesday weigher too. Can I join you? I lost 16lbs on SW, then switched to WW and have lost another 8 so far, including my one pound off at weigh in today.

First week since new year that I have given it 100%, had 9 weeklies to spare and lost 5.5 pounds, well chuffed:D

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hiya,
I just joined WW a week ago and had my first weigh-in tonight, I lost 6.5lbs! Can I join your thread? I joined Minimins a while ago but never really used it.
I was so surprised at my loss as all week I've been saying things like "I can't be doing this right, I'm eating too much." "Surely I can't have this" and "how is it possible to eat this and lose weight, I don't think this is going to work for me" lol. I was actually apprehensive about going back tonight in case I'd gained lol! I'm so glad I did!
I've been on Slimming World before and been quite successful and used to think you'd be starving on Weightwatchers and it was all about ready meals and tiny portions but I'm glad I've given it a go as it's not like that at all and so far I'm much preferring it.

Sorry I've rambled on lol, Congrats on all your weight losses this week.

Sam xx

Back