Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Well done Sam, what a great start x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done on your first loss that is an amazing number!!

I lost 3.5lb tonight, so shocked. Though my wisdom teeth have been giving me jip so it's hard to eat proper food just now. Hoping to get 2lb off next week so that means I've lost 2 stone....better hit the gym!! Xxxx

Wow Scoofie 2lb off of 2 stone that's great! Hope I can follow in your footsteps lol. Have a lot to lose so its quite daunting! x

well done to all the new people.... :)

I lost 4lbs this weelk :) ... 1 more pound and i would of lost 2 stone in 14 weeks :)

SAM90 said:

Wow Scoofie 2lb off of 2 stone that's great! Hope I can follow in your footsteps lol. Have a lot to lose so its quite daunting! x

Yeh I have probably about 10 stone to lose altogether to be a healthy bmi ://. Very daunting. But if I think of it as 2 stone lost (almost) I'm 20% of the way there....happy days!

scoofie said:
Yeh I have probably about 10 stone to lose altogether to be a healthy bmi ://. Very daunting. But if I think of it as 2 stone lost (almost) I'm 20% of the way there....happy days!

Hey don't lose hope, I had 11stone to lose, now I've lost 8st, you can do it, just take it a stone each time x

4.5 off for me, again can't really eat properly cause of my wisdom tooth :mad:. But that's over 2 stone now :)) how did everyone else do? Xxxx

I lost 2 so that's half a stone in 2 weeks so I think I'm back on track now although gonna be tough over the easter weekend!

Hi mind if I join in
first week in 3lb off

My first weigh in on wednesday night, although I actually only started on weightwatchers today! been away for a few days & only just got back so today has been the first opportunity to start my diet. Onwards & upwards from here! X

Weighed in for the first time in 10 days after a very indulgent birthday weekend and have lost 1lb-miracle :D Will now be weighing at home every wednesday morning! excited for my first week as a pro points newbie.

Hi all I'm new here but have been doing WW since January and have lost 18lbs so far, and plenty more to go!

Ive had a bit too much chocolate this week and I'm dreading my weigh in this evening, I just weighed on my scales now and I was 15 3, last week at WI I was 15 dead on! So I am very nervous and ashamed!!

I lost half a pound.

Nothing to shout about, but I've had a bad few days & am back on it tomorrow morning, I joined the gym today too! So onwards & upwards as they say. Hoping for a fairly big loss next week as I'm knuckling down from tomorrow, good luck everyone x

Back