Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

margarino said:
I started today, really excited to get cracking on the weight loss, looking forward to posting how i get on next week :)

It'll be next week before you know it ;) time flys by xx

lost 2lbs yday

Hope you don't mind if i join. I had my first weigh on wed 1lb off not great start but i only had few days proper starting this week. Hopefully better results next wk! ?

How's everyone been?

I well & truly feel off the wagon the last weekend in March due to a hen weekend & a wedding this weekend. But I'm back on it as from today & will weigh in on Wednesday! I'm scared, lol! Just got to find my right frame of mind again, I'm just feeling like it's such an effort. My baby has started crawling with has made life a lot harder as to prepare meals for myself takes more time with having to count points! Plus I'm back to work part time! At the moment I'm feeling like there's just not enough hours in the day, lol.

Hope everyone's doing better than me!

It is soo hard to do it when weekends are busy with eating and drinking. I am having 2nd weigh in this wednesday, i am not feeling confident at all. I am due my tom on wednesday so will prob have nothin off. I have been really good all week pointing and exercised 6 out of 7 days. I just crave sugar when this time of month and would love jellies and sweets, hopefully i can stick with it. Still have 14 weekly points left if i do give in. Lol

4lbs off for me this week :) that's 11.5 lbs in 5 weeks! Great diet! X

Thanks sue, still feel like I got ages to go!

Well done twinkle

How's everyone been?

I well & truly feel off the wagon the last weekend in March due to a hen weekend & a wedding this weekend. But I'm back on it as from today & will weigh in on Wednesday! I'm scared, lol! Just got to find my right frame of mind again, I'm just feeling like it's such an effort. My baby has started crawling with has made life a lot harder as to prepare meals for myself takes more time with having to count points! Plus I'm back to work part time! At the moment I'm feeling like there's just not enough hours in the day, lol.

Hope everyone's doing better than me!

How old is your child ?

My daughters 9 months old and she's been crawling for 2 months, it's a nnightmare she gets into everything as she walks along sofas/tables etc and pulls everything off! MOre mess for me!

CLH_X3 said:
How old is your child ?

My daughters 9 months old and she's been crawling for 2 months, it's a nnightmare she gets into everything as she walks along sofas/tables etc and pulls everything off! MOre mess for me!

Lol! It's a nightmare to get anything done in doors! She's 8 months today & yes also pulling herself up on the sofa & climbing on things! Can't leave them alone for a second can you! I think I just need to get in the swing of things with being back to work then I'll be back on it like before!

I'm also so tired, which don't help. My 5.30 wake up call every morning is catching up on me!

Lol! It's a nightmare to get anything done in doors! She's 8 months today & yes also pulling herself up on the sofa & climbing on things! Can't leave them alone for a second can you! I think I just need to get in the swing of things with being back to work then I'll be back on it like before!

I'm also so tired, which don't help. My 5.30 wake up call every morning is catching up on me!

Ouch! .. 5.30am ..

My daughter doesn't sleep through the Night sadly! But she sleeps abit later then that!

I think I've done ok this week and am hoping for around 2lbs weight loss. I've started eating zero point soup this week to fill me up between meals and at dinner times and I've not gone over my points, although I have used every single one! Good luck all on your Wednesday weigh ins!

Well done Denny, a good loss!

Lynsey - hope u get the result u deserve ... This week I defo used every point and ever single one of my weeklies as last Wednesday I had it 'off' after weigh in cuz I went and watched titanic 3d and then I ate about 40 extra pp fri! But iv been good since then and tried to stick to 26pp a day to make up for it! Let's see if it's worked!!

Back