Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Lost 2.5lb

valerie11 said:
well done to all of u for ur brilliant loses x i have been off plan for ages and weighed today and have gained a massive 12lbs so am drawing the line under it and starting afresh :rolleyes: xx

I only just re-started last week and had put on well over a stone!! Wasn't best pleased at all!

Just think about how you'll be posting a loss next week, the past is the past. Good luck :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I only just re-started last week and had put on well over a stone!! Wasn't best pleased at all!

Just think about how you'll be posting a loss next week, the past is the past. Good luck :)

thank you hun am hoping i can stick to plan now xx

Lost 2.5lb

Well done!! Thank you for the kind words on your above post, I lost 2 lbs this week as I'd hoped so I was thrilled, I'm finally into the 14 stone mark! I was 14 stone 13.5 lbs today so only just into it lol but I was over the moon :)

Well done everyone else!

CLH_X3 said:
Ouch! .. 5.30am ..

My daughter doesn't sleep through the Night sadly! But she sleeps abit later then that!

She slept till 6.15 this morning :-D.

Well I weighed myself and im now 12.1! So annoyed with myself & I just can't seem to get back into it!!

Thats great!
ur doing so well! any tips? :)

I lost 1 pound :)

x

Well done on ur lb :) woop

Ummmm not really, i try not to use my weeklies and i dont really eat chocolate lol xx

She slept till 6.15 this morning :-D.

Well I weighed myself and im now 12.1! So annoyed with myself & I just can't seem to get back into it!!

lush ... mine slept til 6.40am.. was gutted lol

Was bold yesterday as had a **** day :( car broke down.. clutch gone again which was only done last year grrr and was in work til 10 so started eating loadsa crap

starting again today and hopefully il lose by wens :/

blonde_sue said:
Was bold yesterday as had a **** day :( car broke down.. clutch gone again which was only done last year grrr and was in work til 10 so started eating loadsa crap

starting again today and hopefully il lose by wens :/

Cars are a pain in the ass, which is why I got rid of mine - forces you to walk everywhere, which in the rain is not great but lots of activity points make it worthwhile!!

Don't let a bad day get you down, we all have those - you only fail when you give up trying :)

Back