Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

margarino said:
Cars are a pain in the ass, which is why I got rid of mine - forces you to walk everywhere, which in the rain is not great but lots of activity points make it worthwhile!!

Don't let a bad day get you down, we all have those - you only fail when you give up trying :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww i no i shud prob just get rid of it. So handy for college n work thou. Public transport is crap in ireland n i live in dublin lol.

Not gonna let a bad day let me down anymore. Have too much let it ruin a week in the past! X

Hiya everyone hope i can support uz and u can all support me. Gettn married 10/08/13. Weigh in today, 12:10. Already lost 1stone got 2/3 to loose. Im on 30 pp per day .Good luck everyone xxxx

Hi all,

Not been around much in last last 12 weeks been coasting my way through weight watchers...stayed a ptretty stable weight but need to shift this last stone to get to goal. My leader has set it now to keep me focused as I've got comfortable now. Need some motivation? How is everyone else doing?

Hi I have a stone to lose too, it is hard to stay motivated so I joined minimins today in the hope of getting over the last hurdle!!:cool:

Well done u x Im making one pan spicy mince with rice and roasted veg for tea . Keep motivated drink plenty of water and cut down the carbs n dairy xx

Put on 2.5lbs today was expected... totally gave up tracking at all a few days ago :(
I have my final exams next week n next and using that as an excuse :p
I want to sts till after them n then in the summer il have no excuses and will have to be really good n go gym loads so i lose before summer holiday which I think will be August x x

Sue ... your get there!! when your ready!

I lost 0.5 :) happy with that as i had a couple crap days!

I lost a pound and a half but I'm yoyo-ing at the moment :( x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi all,
I normally weigh in on a Wednesday but couldn't go today so will go to another meeting tomorrow, same leader and its not too far away. Am kindof between two towns that I can weigh in!! My friend says its better to weigh on the thursday as you have longer to lose if you went wild at weekend!!

So will let ye know tomorrow how i did :eek:....

CLH_X3 said:
Sue ... your get there!! when your ready!

I lost 0.5 :) happy with that as i had a couple crap days!

Thanks hun.
Well done on the loss x x

Hi guys, well after a month off WW I'm 1.5lb heavier! So not bad, hope to shift that this week! My focus for this week is too drink more water as I drink no way near as much as I should. I don't do tea or coffee & somedays only have 2 glasses of squash, that's bad eh! I just find it such an effort!

Good luck for this week.

Hey guys, i stayed the same today. Really annoyed as i exercised for the last 7 days, had my treats used all my weeklies bar 4 and had 47 exercise remaining....??

If I exercise I lose nothing, it might tone me up but the scales don't budge!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

denny29 said:
Hey guys, i stayed the same today. Really annoyed as i exercised for the last 7 days, had my treats used all my weeklies bar 4 and had 47 exercise remaining....??

You got to remember mussel weighs more than fat, you will still be losing inches!

Hi guys, well after a month off WW I'm 1.5lb heavier! So not bad, hope to shift that this week! My focus for this week is too drink more water as I drink no way near as much as I should. I don't do tea or coffee & somedays only have 2 glasses of squash, that's bad eh! I just find it such an effort!

Good luck for this week.

hi layla-bells you done really well i put on 12lb eeek have a great weekend xx

Hope uz ladies had a lovely weekd, tomorrow is a new day stay positive and motivated . Good luck xxxx Im starting bk swimming tomorrow and going to go x3 per week x

Back