Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Not feeling confident about 2moro, had hen at wkend so was not good at all. Back on track again tho. Good luck everyone!

Dont no if i should go tomorrow or not.. Was up last week n definatly sm again this week.. .not been pointing til today :-\. Been a pig otherwise...

Hello everyone I'm back. Been 2 months since I've been on. I lost myself along the way. Haven't had the courage to go back to ww till this week. Going to wi tomorrow morning. Absolutely dreading it but I'm glad I'm finally facing up to the scales. Best of luck everyone and hope ye're all doing well :)

blonde_sue said:
Dont no if i should go tomorrow or not.. Was up last week n definatly sm again this week.. .not been pointing til today :-\. Been a pig otherwise...

I've really lost it this week as well and was thinking the same thing.... But in the end it's only me that I am disappointing, the leader will only be supportive and the group will only encourage me - its not them that it makes a difference to whether I gain or lose so I've come to the conclusion that by not going I'm only further sabotaging my weight loss goals, I'm doing this for me and no one else, we all have bad weeks but that's real life and we can draw a line under it and keep going with the support of those who know only too well how easy it is to fall off the wagon and won't judge us for it. Good luck Sue, I hope you make the right decision for you x

flumpet said:
Hi I'm new I'm joining WW tonight. Is it ok if I join in?[/QUOTE
Of course. Great help and support and tips here best of luck on your journey.

I gained 5.5 lbs since I last weighed in 8 weeks ago and I'm glad I'm back now. So onwards and downwards. Best of luck those still to way.

First week for me 2 lbs off. Bit disappointed but put it down to totm. Roll on next Wed as its three weeks to my holidays and would love to get 7lbs off.

I'm a Wednesday weigh in er too, hoping for a loss this week as I put on 0.5lbs this week!!

hi everyone :wavey:

i'm here to join you as my WI day changed this week, looking forward to meeting you all.

i was really chuffed as i lost 3.5lbs last night.

I lost 3.5lbs which I was really pleased with as I put 0.5lbs on last week (totm). 20lbs in 7 weeks, only another 5.5lbs till I get to 10% :-D

Well weigh in just gone i gained half :( ............. BOO ... but being good now so hopeing for a good lose come wednesday next week!! ...

Hi Everyone, Can I join? I started back at WW last Weds, tomorrow will be my first weigh in but I had 2 partys at the weekend so I think its a miracle I'm going to need:break_diet:

Good luck everyone that weighs in today

Back