Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

I lost 4lbs :)

Hi Ladies and gents....

well i'm back after 3 months of living it up, eating it up and drinking it up.....weighed myself for the first time in 12 weeks and have put on 12 lbs....quite happy with that with the amount of food i have shoveled and alcohol drunk...oh and no working out other than the odd run and 1 tap class a week...

so back to it!

Hope you're all well...recognise a few of you, but lots of new faces for weds weigh ins!!!

Speak soon,

Hannah xxx

Up 0.5lb this week. oh well, I knew I would be up some had a very very bad weekend! :sigh: Onwards and downwards I suppose!

I lost 2.4 pounds :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

½lb for me :)

Been a long time from I have been on- had my beautiful baby boy last Wed :) so ready to get back to WW. Back to WW this Wed

Congrats LEB.....what have you named him??? xxx

Been a long time from I have been on- had my beautiful baby boy last Wed :) so ready to get back to WW. Back to WW this Wed

Thank you :) I have named him Scott he was 8lb 11 1/2 ozs! He is only 6 days old.

Pleased to report I only put on 16 lbs when pregnant but was so sick. Weighed at home this morning and I've only to lose 2lbs to get back to my pre pregnancy weight! Joining back to class tomorrow though so will go with their weight.

Congratulations! You had a baby and gained 16, I can gain 14 on a 2 weeks all inclusive holiday lol xx

Well I had a lovely surprise when I stepped on the scales today... Down 6.6lbs!!!! Woohoo!! Good luck for your weigh in you'll be fine!!!!! Xxx

I gained 1.5 :(

I stuck to it 100% and had 20 weeklies left so I am baffled and totm was last week so it isn't that. I am going to give it another couple of weeks and if it fails then trying sw to try and kickstart it!

I gained 1.5 :(

I stuck to it 100% and had 20 weeklies left so I am baffled and totm was last week so it isn't that. I am going to give it another couple of weeks and if it fails then trying sw to try and kickstart it!

If you're anything like me it could have been that you didn't eat enough of your weeklies. Any time I don't eat all of my weeklies I either STS or gain.

I joined yesterday. I have been doing Mfp and lost 29lbs. I started slipping a bit so instead of failing like I always have done I looked for a new method and motivation. Day 2 and all is grand. my first weigh in will be next Wednesday! Hi to all :)

i gained ½lb, was expected though as i didn't track, too busy.

First week back after My pregnancy and giving birth to my gorgeous boy :)

I lost 5lbs!!! Over the moon :)

well done LEB and congratulations.

i lost 1lb tonight.

Back