Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Hi all! What are your losses this week?

I ave lost 3lbs this week! Yay

Week 1 = 4lbs :D

Chuffed with that and this weight loss lark seems to be clicking again thank god and long may it continue.

Well done to other losers and for everybody else theres always next week :)

6lb loss :) First week so I realise that its gonna slow down! But am very chuffed :) - worked so hard at it to have a good week!

Hi All i joing ww last wednesday had my first weigh in last night and lost 5 and a half pounds! was in absoulte shockkk!! was only hoping for 3! good luck to everybody xxxx

Loser85 said:
Week 1 = 4lbs :D

Chuffed with that and this weight loss lark seems to be clicking again thank god and long may it continue.

Well done to other losers and for everybody else theres always next week :)

Loopyluc said:
6lb loss :) First week so I realise that its gonna slow down! But am very chuffed :) - worked so hard at it to have a good week!

danielle159 said:
Hi All i joing ww last wednesday had my first weigh in last night and lost 5 and a half pounds! was in absoulte shockkk!! was only hoping for 3! good luck to everybody xxxx

Way to go girls! Great 1st weeks u have all had! My WI is only my 2nd! Lost half a stone so far x

No Problem... I have guide camp this weekend, dreading it! will not count points or eat differently to the girls, as I will be a good role model, so wont openly "DIET" so will be sneaking off and pointing! and have bought my own ww pizza for sat night - they wont notice!!

So am worried for next weeks weigh in, gotta be strong and motivated!

Last edited:
Weighed in on Wednesday this week (normally thurs) 1st week on ww I lost 2.5lbs!!!!!!!

weigh in tomorrow, hope i havent done too much damage over camp this weekend. was really good, but did have a couple of things i shouldnt have - all in my 49 weeklies though, so should be okay!! :)

A nice loss for me, but was weighed by a 'helper' last night. I have no problem with this, but she didnt actually tell me how much I lost!! She just hurridly wrote it down..... No matter that i had hit my first silver 7, or lost my 5%, no mention, (no sticker :'( ) so am pretty dissapointed... Maybe I should tell the leader next week (have no contact details for her, as she couldnt remember her phone number!)

I dont stay for the meetings as have to work, so i need that bit of encouragement at the scales........

smirnoff said:
I gained 1.5 :(

I stuck to it 100% and had 20 weeklies left so I am baffled and totm was last week so it isn't that. I am going to give it another couple of weeks and if it fails then trying sw to try and kickstart it!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Don't lose heart. This has happened to me a few toms. It's all about finding a balance with weeklies.
Are you exercising?
I find when I exercise and don't way weeklies I put weight on or sts. It's a strange thing the human body. And if its totm its a complete fail lol
Xx

week 2 a pound loss, it could have been better in all honesty, none the less a loss is a loss

how do you get the tape measure things and the silver sevens?

I forgo to weigh myself coz I was running late :(

Been AWOL for a while so reporting back in. STS this week. Really need to knuckle down and get a result this coming week

Hi all!

I rejoined WW last week and I weigh in on Wednesdays!

Apparently I lost 7lbs this week, but I think the scales showed me at higher last week, than I actually was (compared to my scales at home). I don't know. This weeks feels accurate, so for me, next weeks weigh in will be the test....

I gladly took my silver 7 sticker anyways! :)

Back