Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

I joined WW last Wednesday (4th) I am hoping for a good loss this week. I know a good loss in my first week will give me the boost I need to keep going. So fingers it will be good news on wednesday :)

I got to goal before Christmas and it's not quite gone to plan so have enrolled for monthly pass again today and will be going back to class on wednesday night to survey the damage ;)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Good luck with everyone weighing in tomorrow! :) We'll all do great!

Right back at ya! I have kinda started again! Fingers crossed! :)

Lost 5lbs this week! I managed to put it all on over the last 2weeks but not it's gone Yay!

Lashes86 said:
Lost 5lbs this week! I managed to put it all on over the last 2weeks but not it's gone Yay!

That's great! I'm just heading down to WW now!

1 on - expected!

I'm up a half a pound! I thought it'd be way more because I was so off track this weekend! So I'm glad it's not more!

CaptainOrla said:
That's great! I'm just heading down to WW now!

Good luck huni. Sure u will do fab!

debbielerwill said:
1 on - expected!

Always next week huni. I put on 5lb over last 2wks (collectively not each week lol)

Loopyluc said:
OOh i have to wait till this evening for mine... well done lashes, - next week debbie :)

Cheers me dears! :)

CaptainOrla said:
I'm up a half a pound! I thought it'd be way more because I was so off track this weekend! So I'm glad it's not more!

Never mind hun. Half a pound is not so bad. Xox

I agree! Thought it'd be more for what I ate! So onwards and upwards (or downwards lol)

Well done laelae! :) am expecting to put on this week :( havent tracked at all, and have been out for dinner. just had one of them weeks where i just havent been bothered!

Loopyluc said:
Well done laelae! :) am expecting to put on this week :( havent tracked at all, and have been out for dinner. just had one of them weeks where i just havent been bothered!

That was me the last 2weeks! But I'm back to the weight I was before I stopped counting :)

Back to class tonight, onwards and downwards from now on!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

1lb off today. Still another pound to go to lose the 2lbs I put on a couple of weeks ago - but hey-ho, at least it's going in the right direction again!

1lb off for me. could have done better - and will do from today. new start again! Track like crazy :)

moonwatcher said:
1lb off today. Still another pound to go to lose the 2lbs I put on a couple of weeks ago - but hey-ho, at least it's going in the right direction again!

Well done!

week 1-2 total loss 8 1/2lbs

Back