Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

I lost 34 pounds last year on 29pp per day. I know I should be on 26pp now so will give it a try but think I'll struggle!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi everyone, thought I would share my story so far, started ww 2 Weeks before xmas and was disgusted that I let myself get to 21st 3lb! At weigh in on weds I received my 50lb certificate! I still don't feel like I'm dieting its fab! Onwards and upwards, still 5st to lose, seems so far away but it can be done!

Hi everyone, thought I would share my story so far, started ww 2 Weeks before xmas and was disgusted that I let myself get to 21st 3lb! At weigh in on weds I received my 50lb certificate! I still don't feel like I'm dieting its fab! Onwards and upwards, still 5st to lose, seems so far away but it can be done!

That's great - well done. You're absolutely right - it can be done, and you're doing it! :)

Hey guys,

Hoping I can join back in with the Wednesday WI. Only posted my weigh in results a few times, many months ago, and decided to take a break to maintain - definitely psychologically needed :). Have been keeping a read throughout though.

First WI will be this Wednesday... See you then!

:-D.

Can't believe it's almost wednesday again lol, good luck folks x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lost one and a half and back into 10st bracket :D

How did everyone else do?

Karensplan said:
Well done browny85. That's a big loss in one week I would love that!

Ah thank you! I know I was shocked and now am a little frightened as I don't want to gain or be disappointed next week u know. Am sticking to plan so it's gotta work right. Only same again to go until I am at goal, didn't have much to lose really. But I already fit my old size 8 jeans again :)
How are u finding ww? X

Secretly I would love a 2.5 loss then I get to half stone hehe but I know I have to be patient. When is your weigh in day honey? X

browny85 said:
Secretly I would love a 2.5 loss then I get to half stone hehe but I know I have to be patient. When is your weigh in day honey? X

My first official one is on Wednesday!! I'm already thinking **** of I don't lose I will crack up lol jogging very morning only gor 20 mins bit it's still killing me lol

My first weigh in was on Wed, lost 5lbs!!

Hello!

New to this thread but I weigh in every Wednesday in Athy, Co. Kldare (Ireland). Today, I was neither up nor down... I'm pleased because Hubbs brought me out for a curry/movie on Monday and I lost the run of myself completely. I'm 8 weeks into it and this is my first week without a loss (however small), so I'm taking it for the Cosmic kick up the bum it is and will be less complacent next week (I hope!)

The best of luck to everyone for the coming week! :)

jenny mulhall said:
Hello!

New to this thread but I weigh in every Wednesday in Athy, Co. Kldare (Ireland). Today, I was neither up nor down... I'm pleased because Hubbs brought me out for a curry/movie on Monday and I lost the run of myself completely. I'm 8 weeks into it and this is my first week without a loss (however small), so I'm taking it for the Cosmic kick up the bum it is and will be less complacent next week (I hope!)

The best of luck to everyone for the coming week! :)

Hello Jenny, how much have you lost so far? and how much have you left to lose?

Back