Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

lost another 2.5 tonight and got my first silver 7! So happy, half a stone in 2 weeks!

Hello Jenny, how much have you lost so far? and how much have you left to lose?
ve you felt a difference yet?

I've lost 18.5 so far, with 25 left to go. I can feel such a difference already, though... my clothes fir me far better and I'm BURSTING with energy! This from the girl who needed 2 Berocca and an espresso (heavy on the sugar) just to get going in the morning! feHow about you? How much have you lost? Have you felt a difference yet? :)

jenny mulhall said:
ve you felt a difference yet?

I've lost 18.5 so far, with 25 left to go. I can feel such a difference already, though... my clothes fir me far better and I'm BURSTING with energy! This from the girl who needed 2 Berocca and an espresso (heavy on the sugar) just to get going in the morning! feHow about you? How much have you lost? Have you felt a difference yet? :)

12 lbs lost so far, 1 stone and a half to go. Feeling great and slimmer even thou it's less than 1 stone I can feel it in my clothes, I'm fling ww propoints.

Saying goodbye to the Wednesday weighers as I have changed my weigh in day to Friday. For last Wednesday have to report a one pound gain though. :(

It'll soon be off, Friday is the best day for a weigh in ;)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Nervous about 2moro evening weight in!!
Been very good all week lets just hope the scales agrees.

Hope yee all have gud results 2moro :) Gudluck

I had a major blip on Sunday so expecting to pay for it tomorrow :(

Good luck everyone x

browny85 said:
My home scales showing a definate gain :(

Ahh stop will ya! Tell me about it I'm the same up and down like a yo yo, weighing on the carpet on the tiles,leaning forward leaning back! I'm wrecking me own head here!!! Lol have to stop
;-)

Gained half a pound since sat but had a week off exercise m just got back to it so could be water weight. Fingers crossed get rid of it next week and some ;) total Los 6lbs x

Lots 3lbs tonight, total of 10.5 in three weeks!!

I lost a pound. I am 3 and a half pounds heavier since this time last year.

Only 2 more weigh-ins until hols :)

I lost 6pounds this week reali happy with this!
Any minus on the scales is good.
Here's to the next week ahead let's hope it's a good one for us all..

GOAL MEMBER "You can EAT CHOCOLATE and still LOOSE WEIGHT" :)

TrishK said:
I lost 6pounds this week reali happy with this!
Any minus on the scales is good.
Here's to the next week ahead let's hope it's a good one for us all..

GOAL MEMBER "You can EAT CHOCOLATE and still LOOSE WEIGHT" :)

Yay well done losers!!! ;-)

Back