Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

smirnoff said:
I lost a pound. I am 3 and a half pounds heavier since this time last year.

Only 2 more weigh-ins until hols :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hello Smirnoff being a very long time since I've been here I still had the app on my phone but I lost my way and been absent for 4 months. How are you getting on? Where are you off on hols this year?? Would you believe after making Gold I have regained 1 and 1/2 stones :-( I can blame it on lots on things but really it's my own fault. I braved it out and went back to ww today. Glad to see youre still here I don't recognize anyone else what about Carly? God it's great to be back. Going to to my ass into gear again. :)

Primegirl said:
Hello Smirnoff being a very long time since I've been here I still had the app on my phone but I lost my way and been absent for 4 months. How are you getting on? Where are you off on hols this year?? Would you believe after making Gold I have regained 1 and 1/2 stones :-( I can blame it on lots on things but really it's my own fault. I braved it out and went back to ww today. Glad to see youre still here I don't recognize anyone else what about Carly? God it's great to be back. Going to to my ass into gear again. :)

Congrats on coming back! And good luck :) x

Thanks Browny ;-)

Hiya stranger

I got to gold last Christmas and had a few wobbles along the way lol. Going to Jamaica so will need ww when I get back from there!! x

Lost 2.5lbs, dead chuffed :D

Mind if I join you?

Hi all Im starting again on ww today after not getting on with rc and weighed in at 15st 10lbs so im in it for the long haul. Well done on all your losses and hopefully I will be joining you next week with a loss of my own.

Good luck all,
Dan x

Hi All,
Mind if I join too? Started last wednesday as you can see from my ticker I want to loose 3 stone in total before my wedding in April. (More so for the honeymoon actually).
So tonight was my first weigh in I wasnt expecting much as I also stoped smoking and have been wanting to eat everything!! But I lost 4.5lbs!!!!! Whoop!
Worked out if I keep this up I could be at goal by crimbo!!! Very Happy!! :) Well done to everyone else too x

amys659 said:
Hi All,
Mind if I join too? Started last wednesday as you can see from my ticker I want to loose 3 stone in total before my wedding in April. (More so for the honeymoon actually).
So tonight was my first weigh in I wasnt expecting much as I also stoped smoking and have been wanting to eat everything!! But I lost 4.5lbs!!!!! Whoop!
Worked out if I keep this up I could be at goal by crimbo!!! Very Happy!! :) Well done to everyone else too x

Well done dats super work keep up the good work!!

Down 1.5pounds tonight :)

GOAL MEMBER "You can EAT CHOCOLATE and still LOOSE WEIGHT" :)

amys659 said:
Hi All,

Wel done keep up the good work.

I was down 1.5 pounds :)

GOAL MEMBER "You can EAT CHOCOLATE and still LOOSE WEIGHT" :)

Can't believe it's nearly wednesday again, good luck all x

Back