Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

Hi All,

i am new to this site but have done weight watchers on and off a number of times.... i am not attending classes as myself and a few friends/family members have our own wigh in night on a wednesday... so far i have lost 5lb but the last few weeks have not really been sticking to plan so thought it might be an idea to sign up to minimins for some motivation!! xx

rachaelc said:
Hi All,

i am new to this site but have done weight watchers on and off a number of times.... i am not attending classes as myself and a few friends/family members have our own wigh in night on a wednesday... so far i have lost 5lb but the last few weeks have not really been sticking to plan so thought it might be an idea to sign up to minimins for some motivation!! xx

Welcome lovely :) this is a great site for support :) just try to keep to the plan and you can't go wrong I only had 9.5lbs to lose but have got to goal in 5 weeks xxx you can do it

Thanks Chick, I want to lose about 2.5 stone but i am in this for the long haul so little by little for me!! Great news on getting to goal, well done you!! xx

Any tips I can give you babe are to log everything if I have an app phone download the app for weight watchers. It's surprising how things add up.
Also try using my fitness pal. It's great for working out cals etc. as fruit n veg still has calories in sadly.
I've thoroughly enjoyed my Ww and I love everything I eat :) xxx

Hi,:wavey: I have been at WW for nearly 3 years and have lost 3st but, I have come to a stand still. Infect I am going in the wrong direction now :cry:. So, I am giving the classes a rest for now. I am joining the Wednesday weighin on this thread to try and get back on track. My weight this morning was 11st 5lbs. Roll on next Wednesday :) All the best to everyone who is weighing in to day. :cross:

Lost 3.5 tonight, thats me lost 1 stone now! :D

Well done ladies, I only lost half but better off than on. That was my last weigh in before hols so will see how much damage I can do now lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I weigh in Wednesday lunch time and stay for class. I had got down to my goal for my wedding but after the wedding and 2 weeks on all inclusive honeymoon I'm back. 11 lbs heavier. Very depressing having to take back out the clothes I thought I'd put away for ever

Last week I reached goal 10 st 10lbs

This week I lost 3lbs I am now underweight so have to gain at least 1lb by next Wednesday in shock cos been eating so much more good luck everyone x x

browny85 said:
Last week I reached goal 10 st 10lbs

This week I lost 3lbs I am now underweight so have to gain at least 1lb by next Wednesday in shock cos been eating so much more good luck everyone x x

Wow, imagine 3 lbs loss without even trying lol, enjoy putting the extra lb on!!

Hey browny85 think uv done fab, good luck getting that 1lb on x

tigerlily80 said:
Hey browny85 think uv done fab, good luck getting that 1lb on x

Lost 12.5 lbs in 6 weeks. Thank you lovely. And think I gonna need luck as I am very active and I love my gym classes I don't want to cut them down so some days I have to try to eat 3000 calories to maintain! Crazy talk ha ha xxx

I'm pretty sure it won't be the end of the world if you don't. Weight naturally fluctuates, so I would say you don't HAVE to try and gain that 1lb

Finding it hard eating more to be honest but I have to gain 1lb xxx

Back