Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

TRISTAR said:
I'm pretty sure it won't be the end of the world if you don't. Weight naturally fluctuates, so I would say you don't HAVE to try and gain that 1lb

Actually I am under bmi 20 as a recovered anorexic I can't really be under this and also for weight watchers I am classed as underweight.
No it won't be the end of the world if I don't gain it back but if I lose more it would not be good.
Very different circumstances for me here than to some others I know but dropping 3 lbs in one week is a lot when I am a low bmi

Just to report my first week back on WW and I lost 7.5lbs :) Hoping for a 1lb loss next week or even a STS would be nice as I know usually if I lose a lot the first week I will STS or gain the week after :)

Good luck everyone this coming week :)

Can I join you as well? I have signed up for the online plan and need a but of motivation. I had a baby 14 weeks ago and now need a good kick up the backside as I have never been this big and hate it!

Well done on all of your losses......it is really inspirational! X

Hello ladies, I'd like to join you if I may. I joined WW 5 weeks ago, and my loss of 2lbs brings my total loss to 13.5lbs (which I am pleased with, but it's so close to losing a stone!!)

Hello, I'm switching my weigh in day to wednesday. -2lb today which I'm fairly happy with. Unfortunately it's holiday weight from last week!

Hi today is my 1st day back to weight watchers meeting and gonna really go for it this time!!!
I weigh in on Wednesdays so will keep you updated! Got 1stone to go to 1st goal of 10st! Wish me luck c

14lbs to goal :)))

Hey all - my WI day is Wednesday (at home) - am I ok to join in?

First WI of new year regime tomorrow - wish me luck!

Back