Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

1st week doing ww and I lose 6lbs :) ....very happy bunny xx

OMG - first week weigh in and I've lost 7 lbs - had to get on scales three times to be sure!

:D

Anyone out there weigh on a wednesday? I use to go on a monday but had to change this week. Have gained 3lb so really need to get back on the wagon!

Hope there's more wednesday weighers out there!

Good luck,
Dan x

I am out there somewhere but I always forget about this thread!! Shame about the gain, but hopefully you'll shift that this week :) I'm maintaining at the mo - gained last week but lost 2 this week, so quite pleased! I've got family visiting this weekend so lots of eating & drinking, hey ho :D

Well im not looking forward to weighing the morning as once again i have had a rubbish week, just cant get my head into it :( never mind fresh start in the morning and this week im determined to stick with it. Good luck for tomorrow everyone!

Dan x

Well im not looking forward to weighing the morning as once again i have had a rubbish week, just cant get my head into it :( never mind fresh start in the morning and this week im determined to stick with it. Good luck for tomorrow everyone!

Dan x

Me too and I'm feeling exactly the same. Hopefully next week will be better! I really need to get my head in the right place! Good luck tomorrow.

Im not following WW as such, just calorie counting really but I do use a few of the WW products.
First weigh in today -5.5lb, pleased with that long may it continue!
Well done to everyone on their loses :)

Lost 2lb today total of 23lb in 8 weeks :) xxx

Back