Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

You are doing amazing!!! Here to join please started at home on a Friday but going to join a meeting this Wednesday evening xx

Thank you :) it's all down to weight watchers! Without the plan I don't think I'd have done this!

Sarah, hopefully the scales will be kind to you!

I am hoping for a good loss this week as AF turned up last Wednesday evening so I don't think the scales showed a 'true' reading

Joining weight watchers this evening.
Need to lose about 6 stone.
Not done weight watchers before.
I am ready to start my weight loss journey :)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I joined ww last wed so I'm hoping for a loss on the scales this wed. My weigh in is at 6.30 pm.

Good luck tonight I started last Wednesday too but I'm expecting a gain this week after a weekend away at butlins with the family I haven't been terrible but could of been loads better!! Xx

oh good luck tonight Nessa, I'm not expecting a loss either tbh, i had 2 birthday parties this week - 2 lots of cake! plus a bottle of red wine. I used all my dailies and all my weeklies but didn't do any exercise. fingers crossed!

oh good luck tonight Nessa, I'm not expecting a loss either tbh, i had 2 birthday parties this week - 2 lots of cake! plus a bottle of red wine. I used all my dailies and all my weeklies but didn't do any exercise. fingers crossed!

Sounds like my kind of week!! Lol
Let me know how you get on xx

Oh Wednesday weighers help me! I have fallen off the wagon because I have had to come and stay at my mums whilst they are away (I'm looking after the cat). For some reason I have been thrown completely out of my routine and am eating like a pig. I go back to my place Sunday night so think I will be ok getting back into it. I haven't been near any scales! X

Oh Wednesday weighers help me! I have fallen off the wagon because I have had to come and stay at my mums whilst they are away (I'm looking after the cat). For some reason I have been thrown completely out of my routine and am eating like a pig. I go back to my place Sunday night so think I will be ok getting back into it. I haven't been near any scales! X

Why don't u just start fresh in the morning and just take it one meal at a time. It might not be as bad as u think.

Lost 7ib in my first week weigh in. I can honestly say I had no idea. I'm delighted x

OMG amazing Hun well done you xxx

Thank you. I had no idea.

That's half a stone!!! And a silver 7 yay!! Be mega proud of yourself and just keep doing what u did this week xx

Well done on your silver 7!

I am back on track now, don't think I will weigh officially tomorrow because I don't want to record my weight but hopefully next week should be ok.

Looking forward to reading about all you other Wednesday weighers though! X

Hi all, can it join your weds weigh in please? I started WW at home last week, would like to shed 6 stone and am trying to get my head round doing it slow & steady and not lighter life, which I did and then put it back on. Look forward to reading your posts, :)

Had my first WI this moment. Lost 6lbs. Thrilled, had all my weeklies and my points every day so wasn't sure how I'd do! Know or will slow down but still chuffed to bits.

Hi, Can I join in? I have been weighing at home but after doing really well before hols (like you do) I decided along with DD to go to meeting. And today was the day!! 11.12 and hoping to be 10 something for Xmas day...everything crossed!

Back