Wednesday Weigh In anyone?

getting nervous now its my first weigh in at 6 O,clock. been doing cambridge before but didnt do well at that - one week on and one week off =all the weight on, plus more. so I thought I would give WW a try. I have written down everything this week and been really good but my scales at home so I have stayed the same. I will be so de motivated if I have wish me luck

I stayed the same and was so fed up but decided to carry on for another few weeks and even with going to blackpool this weekend i lost half a pound, this might not sound much but it given me the kick I needed

Well done, at least it's going in the right direction! I have been way off track for a month! A right fatty. Be pleased with your loss!

I know I should be really, just been so so good again this week . You know how it is. c'mon then sarah, show me how its done!! Get back to it, you could get a bit off before xmas hon.

Haha thanks scoobysue! I'm just feeling so greedy!! I want to eat anything and everything (except salad and veg!!!) but I LOVE being on WW and when I'm good I'm really really good! Must get back on it!

I have humongous pot of veg soup on as I type, that gets me through the day so I have more points to use in the night when O.H is home and we are cwtched up on the sofa. You have to be in the right mindset though don't you. I always think "If I could feel like I do immediately after eating a cooked breakfast I would never gain weight" I love a fry up but always feel "Yuk" after so if they could make a pill to imitate that I would be like Kate Moss! well maybe not but you get my drift lol

Hi all,
First week wi for me - minus 7 and half pounds yay :)
Any other weds weighers out there?
Sarah xx

Well done scoobysue and sarahbr great losses, are these your first weigh ins after Xmas? I find I'll only start losing .5 or 1lb from now on (slow loser normally), think I lost a lot the first week because I put it on so quickly!

Sarah xx

Mine is my first weigh in for a few months! My losses slow down too but as long as it's in the right direction I don't mind!!

Hi subscribing to the thread dreaded wi in an hour and although I've stuck to it this week ( except 1 day went out to dinner didn't point ) I'm not holding out much hope feel fatter than this time last week I'll post result later

2/1/14. 15st 2lb
9/1/14. 15st 1lb (-1lb)

Lost 1lb not very impressed as I thought it might be a bit more

2/1/14. 15st 2lb
9/1/14. 15st 1lb (-1lb)

Back