Wednesday weigh in club!!!

Amazing, Butterflygirl! Well done. :)

Wow well done Butterflygirl, 5lbs is awesome. You have similar losses to me. I had one week where it was only 1.5lbs but I did far too much exercise so I don't really do any now apart from my dancing on a Thursday and I'm having big losses again. Overall I seem to average 9lb a fortnight which is just over the 1st per month.

Well done allysweetcheeks.I Started week 2 Monday(lost 10lbs 1st week)It certainly motivates to carry on.:0clapper:

Well ladies got weight and have loss 4lbs this week why hello 13s it nice to meet you it be ages :D

WOW well done to you Mburke. You've hit 2 targets this week, another fab weight loss and down another stone bracket. Doesn't it feel gooooood??? LOL

Really made up for you, very well done, you deserve it. Keep up the good work, you'll soon be heading down my way to the 12s!!! :)

Why thank you ms r it really does show when we r 100%dosent it looking forward to seeing the lbs slip away from me you must be over the moon that your in there now and you must be really notice the different in yourself

Well done Natalie on your weightloss so far

Well done Mburke great weigh loss! You have lost 2st 6lbs in 7 weeks, fantastic!

Well done Natalia great start on your weight loss journey.

BM

Thank you busy mum you have been doing very well yourself with 2st4lbs gone in 6weeks let's keep strong as no one will do it for us only our selfs

Weighed in today on day one, and im ashamed to say i'v let myself get to 20st 1lb :( but im here now and im not leaving till im 10stone!!! which is HALF OF ME!!! :O :O some scary times ahead... will be turning to this forum for support! x

Hi Mellymoo & welcome to the beginning of your new journey to a healthy slimmer life. Good luck on your journey, we're all here to support you x

Hello Mellymoo, welcome to the forum. I started almost 7 weeks ago weighing 24st 7lbs! I also need to lose just over half my body weight to get down to my goal weight of 12 stone. In 6 weeks I have already lost just over 18% of the weight I need to lose and I am now down to 22 st 3lbs. I will be here for a while as I hope to reach my goal by the end of June 2013. Best wishes to you on your weight loss journey. The first week or so is tough but hang in there because the results are fantastic.

BM

Well got weight and another 5lbs gone I am sooooooo happy I have reach the half way mark of my weight loss trip but only tipping the start of my new life style change which will begin when I am done tfr :bunnydance:

Yay! That's brilliant Mburke. :) It's lovely to reach half way, it doesn't seem so long when you get to that point. Well done!

Fantastic loss this week Mburke! Woohoo, half way already. Well done.

YEY!!! Brilliant, well done Mburke, that's a fantastic loss for this week. Getting half way is a great feeling isn't it?? I'm over half way and I'm just wishing away the weeks until refeed but more importantly, to being back in my size 10s!!

Good luck for next week.

Back