Wednesday weigh in club!!!

First week and 8lb off yay!!! x

That's brilliant Emma, i love the dancing bunny in your signature :D

Thanks Cath and well done Sam!! :) x

Back again after a few weeks off. Have obviously gained and am so annoyed with myself.
i didn't refeed at all. Just went out and ate and drank as normal. Think that's what I don't like about this diet. Anyway this time, I will. Anyone who says this diets a cop out is nuts. It's bloody hard work not eating.

Had my weigh in on Wednesday and I lost a further 4 lbs. 16 lbs in 2 weeks. Well done everyone else on your weight losses.

2nd weigh in and lost 4lbs, that's 12lbs in two weeks, made up. Happy:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:!!!!! Only 13lbs ish to go!!!

That's brilliant Emma, you'll only be with us for another 2 or 3 weeks at this rate :)

Yay anther 5lbs off this week, can't believe it. Very happy :) Well done everybody else too xx

Your Doing brilliantly guys!!!

i love reading the wednesday and thursday weigh in thread cas they're my hardest day but your losses keep me going, well done ladies (& Rob!) :)

Good Day all, this is the start of my second week, had a weigh in today and have lost 8lbs. Excited and ready to continue on with this journey!!

Well done sess69:clap:

Not as much as I hoped for but still a loss of 2lbs, which makes 1st and 5lb in only 4 weeks :)
xx

Thank You JustDi!:) tinkerbellthefairy good job so far, I hope to have the same success in four weeks!

Back