Wednesday weigh in

A loss is a great thing no matter how little be proud of yourself for doing a good job and getting a step closer to your goal. xx

My weigh-in is at 5 fingersx for a loss:)

Any loss is a great loss, well done!
Gd luck to everyone. Mines at 5.30 x x

2.5lbs OFF :)
phew......

yay Mollyrock and gillcas!!!!!

Well done guys! Every pound off is a step closer to goal.

Hope next wednesday brings even more good news :)

Got my stone award this week, i find it so much easier to stick to plan when we have blue skies and lots of sunshine think i might need to move abroad...:) do you guys find the same? x

Whoo hoo.....well done gillcas :) Thats briiiant x x

0.5 lb on :-(

Was it expected? Don't get disheartened you will soon get that off. Message if ur struggling x
I didn't expect a loss. It's been a tuff ole week and i haven't been able to plan adequately and for two days barely not eating anything. So i'm ok with it, can plan better this week.
Thankyou so much gillcas xx

weigh in day

no change so still 15 st 13 lb. have had a tough week as grandfather passed away so been out of town. Hopefully will be able to get eating back on track by next weigh in.

So sorry for your loss hun :'(

Its never easy sticking to plan when you have so much going on in life, just think of what you have achieved so far and be proud of yourself....Here's to a better week xx

Hi,

I hope ye don't mind if I join yer group. I am back doing slimming world from home and weigh myself on Wednesday.

Sorry to hear of your loss believer, I was very very bad this Wed/Thurs, it was two months to the day since my mother passed and I found the card she gave me for my 21st birthday.

Just try to stay positive, its really hard when you lose someone you love because you almost feel like what is the point. And I have found over the last two months if it's wine or chocolate some days you just need to not care then the next day pick yourself and carry on. Its the best you can hope for!

Corina, Thanks for your kind words. Its hard. But I guess times like this we have to be kind to ourselves and if it turns into an off day its not the end of the world.

Anyway weigh in today. And I have lost 3lb. Taking me to 15 stone and 10lb. very pleased :)

Good luck to everyone else for weigh in!

Happy times again this week got off my 2lb i put on last week plus another 2. Just need 3lb for my 1 1/2 stone award, don't think i will manage that this week as my o/h bday on Sunday n we r having a night away from the kids.

Here's too sticking to plan the best we can :beer::thumbup:

Thats brilliant gillcas. Well done u!!
I lost a pnund which im delighted with as expected a gain x

Hi Guys,

Not a great week unfortunately. Gained 1lb!! could have been worse though my cheat weigh in showed a 2 lb gain lol.

Its ramadan so I am fasting so maybe my exercise and eating has messed things up a bit. but never mind.

good luck all

Back