Wednesday weigh in

hennyhamster

Silver Member
Just thought I'd wish good luck to all you lovely people who are having weigh ins today, fingers crossed for all of you, I get weighed tonight x x:D:D

STS this week.

hey Henny,

i have my weigh in tonight but i have been a bit off plan past two week and i know i'm gonna have a massive gain so i'm not looking forward too it but at the same time i feel a bit relieved cause i'll get right back on track , just a bit daunting though i don't know whether to make myself stay on track.

It's always best to go even if we think we've had a gain I know I went once and had a big gain but the group were so supportive and gave me the motivation to get back on track.

I've had a fairly wobbly month I guess... but this week have tried really hard, kept food diaries and kept my syns in check. I'm looking forward to my weigh in tonight. I'm really hoping to see a good result...Fingers crossed!

Good luck everyone.

My class is at 6 so I'll be thinking light all day today...Hoping to get away with a STS after a naughty weekend and angelic M/T/W but we'll see!

Good luck everyone, il prb have gained this week cos i had quite a bad weekend but am going to go to weigh in anyway. As il miss the next two with easter and then am for Paris. Hope you all do good today! xx

Im happy ....
lost 2lb :)

Not expecting much tonight. Have eaten a lot of 'free' foods rather than superfree. Been battling my head all week and fighting urges to binge. :( A bit of a slip up today but I usually give myself a little leeway on WI day.

Been a bit down this week (TOTM and other things) so here's hoping I STS or lose a little to cheer me up.

Am off to in-laws for 4 day weekend so not looking forward to scales next week!!

2lb for me in my third week. I'd STS last week, so I'm really pleased I've had a good loss this week. Pity next week is Easter Weekend, I've got to resist eating too many chocolate eggs. However, I will allow myself some chocolate.

Dare I say I am quietly confident for tonights weigh in.... I have been 100% all week and cooked lots of recepies from sw mags past and present and also been on wii fit aswell as just being more active in general...will see what those scales though

Back