Wednesday Weigh-ins

Had my weigh in this morning and with all the rubbish i have been eating this week i thought the worst but i got a shock when i got on the scales i had lost 1.5 lbs so that was really nice
Good Luck to all who have got there weigh in today

Well done everyone!! Good luck for those yet to wi:)

I lost 3lbs today,had my 2 stone award,sow,and a basket of goodies.

My goal was to lose 2 stone by 18th july,i'm going to a summer ball,can't believe i've done it :D

Well done everyone, some great losses so far today. X

I usually weigh in on a Friday but I go away for a few days tomorrow (cannot wait!!) so I stayed the same which I'm pleased about as I've been sick and then not really got into the swing of things again. Well done to everyone to-day and good luck to anyone else who has still to weigh in xx

I'm really pleased. I lost 2lb which covers the lb I put on last week plus another lb off. I'm fitting into my summer dresses that were just too tight before. It's great.

My husband has lost nearly 2 stone and he's had to tighten his belt a notch. He's almost at target now, just a few more pounds to go. I've got the slim husband I married back again. Unfortunately he's going to have to wait several more months before he gets his slim wife back again. But I'm well on the way.

Well done every one else on their losses.

wow rachella it looks like you're almost there! fantastic!

I lost 1.5lbs tonight which i was pretty chuffed about as I had a bad weekend.

Managed to persuade my mum t come with me as well and because of her 1/2lb gain she's asked me to write her a food plan! lol

Onwards and upwards for my stone sticker next week!

Hope everyone else is doing great :)

I am really happy with a 3lb loss this week:) Celebrated by going out for a birthday meal with my hubby and kids lol!!

Well done all of you. I had to book tonight as a holiday as I'm running about so much at the moment with my girls ballet show and sons end of year school production I don't know if I'm coming or going. Hope I can stay on track till next week. I hate missing class.

I AM SO PLEASED!!!
Ok, so it was only 1.5 lbs off, but its a start!! I've been stuck on a damn plateau for months, so glad to get more than half a lb off!!!

Come on next week, lets see what we can do then!!!!

It's UP by 1.5 pounds for me.
I am a bit gutted, but hey ho, these things happen and I continue to march on :)

1lb off... not great but got my club 10.... on holiday tomorrow so it will be damage limitation for me.

xx

Back