Wednesday Weigh-ins

Some really good losses here tonight peeps! And welcome to the Wednesday club Mary :D

I am reporting....

STS :sigh:

I suppose it's to be expected. I am lucky to get away with it really, what with it being star week (starting today) and my sweet cravings, my many meals out, boozy wedding and lack of exercise.

Got a big challenge ahead this weekend - a huge hen do. Hmm. Gain next week? Not if I can avoid it but I wouldn't be surprised!!!

Well done everyone, some good losses today. X

I gained 2lb! My first reaction.....a big WTF??! :mad: :( Gutted!

I've done a food diary and have had 10 syns a day. Really don't have an explanation for it apart from that I may have eaten too much and with me still being pretty housebound I haven't been mobile so that's why I've gained.

BUT I'll keep my head up and soldier on! Going to put it behind me and strive for a great loss this week and watch my portion sizes.

I am gutted like i said previously did extra 2hrs bike ride, extra hour walk, stuck to plan like glue and only lost 0.5lb. Hopefully will come off next week, dont know how my body works it crazy lol:cry:

Ah gains suck don't they. But I find now if I have a bad week I feel even more motivated to do well next week! I'm sure you'll make up for it. I only lost 0.5lbs and am trying to eat different foods this week, similar to my first week when I cooked everything from scratch. X

I lost 1lb. I'm actually quite gutted about that. I normally loose 1lb, but I drink about 150 syns worth of alcohol, however this week I have been on plan 100%, I've done a food diary, not missed anything off, and stil only lost 1lb. So I may aswell enjot my drinking at a weekend, rather than deprviing myself for the same result. I'm not happy.

Back