Wednesday Weighers

24lbs in 3 weeks - amazing!!!

Week 1 completed and 8 3/4 lbs loss for me :-D

I've put on a pound! I fail to understand why but I will keep positive. I'm sure it will come off next week and then some.
Not updating my stats. I am NOT acknowledging this *blip*. Not worth it! ;)

Well done on ur losses. Week 2 and i lost 4lbs so 1st in total now.

I stayed the same this week! I'm ok with that given my naughty Saturday. I really need to get a grip now and not let this be the beginning of the end for me.
100% from now on! Period!

Week 2 WI 2.5lb off feel a little disappointed but it is a good loss was just hoping for a bit more for week 2..... Here's to a better loss in week3

The last 2 weeks I have lost 0.2lb but 4 inches... Ill take that would rather the scale go down but maybe it will be a woosh next week

So unfortunately I went on hol this week and fell off plan, whoops! So I have gained this week. Didn't go mad but did have carbs!! Back on it today so hope to undo some of my damage by next wed's wi x

Week 3 WI and 3 1/4lbs off total of 14 1/2lbs. Roll on week 4 I've always given up after 3 weeks in the past (lipotrim) so this is a big week for me good job slim and save is so easy to follow :-D

hya, im starting slim and save today .. weighing in at 15st 11 1/2 - really not sure if slim and save is going to work for me though as have tried slimming world, calorie counting, excercing with minimal success despite sticking to it to the letter .. think im really at last chance saloon now with my weight, hoping with all my heart for the scales to go down when update next weds .. anything really, small loss if better than nothing but 7lbs off would make my day :) xx

Good luck lebody, u will definitely lose weight on this diet if u stick to it no worries there. It's a fab diet.

3lbs off for me this week.

Fantastic weight loss good start to our journey well done

Back