Wednesday weighers!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh lost one and a half xxx

I stayed the same this week...

Happy with that though as I wasn't in the zone last week but after giving myself a good talking too and realising I have exactly one month till I go on holiday I've cut down my cals from 1500 to just 1200 just for this month before I jet off!! I've also started the 30 day shred and do this every morning as well as gym in afternoon!

So hopefully ill get 4lb next week like you!! :)

Fingers crossed!! By dropping your cals like that you'll speed up, a STS Is great if you weren't 100%. Wow that's a lot of exercise fair play.
30 mins is the best I can do :) I'm looking forward to next week now

X

Well after starving for 4 days led to binging for 3 days I've managed to stay the same!
But I've got my stuff together and I'm on slim fast till holidays!! Bring on next week!!

Hi. Hope you don't mind me joining this.... First weigh in for 2 weeks and lost 8lbs so I'm pleased xxx

3lb off this week! Lost 5lb on sf since last monday! :):):)

That's great. Well done on the weight loss.

Weigh in for me today and lost 3 1/4 lbs... Under 19 stone now yay

Half a pound on, not surprised, not been well so not been good!

How's everyone else done?

hi jen,
omg not been on here in soooo long, luckily ive managed to sts at a 4st loss...
really want to get back on to it now In time for xmas!!!

well done on your losses so far! :)

Haha I did feel a bit like a lone voice in the wind !!

Great job on staying the same and good luck for your goals for crimbo.

I am hoping to get to 13st on crimbo day (which happens to be a weigh in day, eek!) that's where I was last year. Just in time to make a new years resolution of just getting it all gone already!

great goal and best of luck u sound super motivated!!

just been so stressed out last few...well... months! if its not home its work and if its not work its home!!!

im doing my best I just cant seem to get my head where it was!!! really need a good talking to! lol xx

Back