Wednesday Weighers!

Back to basics buddies, you and me Rach! What kind of a week are you planning?

I lost 5.5 this week. Had put on 4.5 last week so really only lost 1lb over two weeks but still really happy. Got slimmer of the week as well!:D

I usually do extra easy but I'm tempted to go back to red and green just to see if it makes a difference, maybe I'll do a mixture of red, green and extra easy! How about you Hellie?

Red and green too...probably mostly green again, but will stick a couple of red days in to see if it makes a difference. I've been doing all green for the past few weeks.
I'm going to actually write down how much water I'm drinking as I never usually bother. Hopefully that will make me drink more and help lose.
I'm also setting myself a speed food challenge! Minimum of 5 a day - doesn't matter how I get them, in cooking or as snacks, but I'm going to cram them in. I used to make note of them when I first started but I got out of the habit and when I look back at my diary, I gradually had less and less. So I think upping them will help.

I weighed in last night, and lost 3!!! Was slimmer of the week and really pleased about it.
If I can lose 2 1/2 next week I'll have lost 2 stone in 11 weeks. Really gonna try my hardest this week and fully focus.

Back