Wednesday Weighers!

HellieCopter

Gold Member
Good luck to us all :)

I've had a mixed week - good during the weekdays and *ahem* less good at the weekend. Same old, same old! I'm quite confident of a loss, but it'll probably be a small one. A loss is a loss though!

Good luck all...think thin!

Got to love a bit of a dodgy stomach sometimes!! lol

I'd love to do a 2lb loss. I've never lost more than 1½ yet, so 2 would be great! I'm not holding out hope though...

going to join SW today at lunchtime - so gonna be a wednesday weigh in :)

good luck girlies :)

Welcome to the Wednesday club! Hope you enjoy your new class and get stuck in there :)

i weigh at half five and i'm hoping i have a good week going for my stone and a half award so that would be a nice treat before my weekend away XXX

Im a early weigher !!!
got weighed this morning, thank god i didnt gain ...I STS !!
phew
oh well

I weighed in this morning too and STS bit disappointed tbh - but as my consultant said it will hopefully show next week! xx

I hope everyone gets the losses they're hoping for!

Well I have managed to have a pretty much spot on week, and I have lost 2.5 pounds, so I am happy, just need to keep having these good weeks!

1.5lb off for me. A little disappointed as I've had a tummy bug and been sh!tting for Britain (sorry, TMI, I know! LOL) but still - a loss is a loss. Just feel like my losses have slowed down soooooooooooo much. Aiming for my 5st next week - need to lose 1.5lb for it. Fingers crossed!

I lost 1lb, which I'm thrilled about... I've been sort of "stuck" for a few weeks and so have gone back to basics. But I've also just come back from a holiday in Ireland, which included big breakfasts and eating out every night! I guess all the exploring and stomping around helped burn off some of the excess calories :D

I lost ½. I'm quite gutted frankly!!

I had a bit of a tricky weekend but I thought I'd coped ok with it and have been anticipating quite a good loss all week.

I know, I know, it's better than putting on. And I'm due on in a day or so, and that might affect it a bit. I'm still getting so frustrated! I don't want to give up but I don't know what I've got to do to lose a half decent chunk of weight!!

There's a girl who's a similar weight to me, and height. She had KFC, Domino's AND curry at the weekend and lost ½ as well! Aye, I know, we're all different but still....It's not fair *sobs*

This week I am keeping my diary religiously (as usual) and really going back to basics. I am planning my week out, will stuff myself with as many speed and superspeed foods as possible and will drink more water to help things along. Think I'll go back to mixing red and green again as I've done just green for a few weeks now so perhaps I need to shake it up a bit.

Right...this is ultra-determined Hellie this week!!! Grrrr!!!

I am determined that this week, I am going to do everything possible to have a great loss!

Back