WEDNESDAY WEIGHERS

That's the spirit Rach :) Onwards and downwards...

thanks Jay! I am thinking light thoughts.

Funny week for me - I've stuck to the plan, not gone over my average of 10 syns/day but don't really feel like I've lost so I'll have to wait and see! I think because I've done about 3 EE days, 1 M2M and the rest a mix of green and red so it just feels like a weird week to me!

Hi Stacy

I have just looked at your pics OMG !!! you have sooooo changed and may I say you are now quite a "fitty"!!!! well done on all your loss. You are an inspiration.

Phil x

Last edited:
I can't believe it i lost 3lb this week yay!Soo pleased!
Another 2.5lb to my 1.5 stone award :D

Good luck everyone:)

Hi Stacy

I have just looked at your pics OMG !!! you have sooooo changed and may I say you are now quite a "fitty"!!!! well done on all your lose. You are an inspiration.

Phil x

Thank you!! I've gone all shy and embarrassed now! What a great compliment! You've made my day! :D

Well done everyone. I lost another lb, got my Club10 and Slimmer of the Week yet again. There weren't many at the group today and there were a few gains, that's why I managed Slimmer of the Week with only 1lb. I am so pleased that my weight continues to go down steadily while I'm really enjoying what I'm eating. Only two more pounds to go to my stone and a half.

I get weighed tonight not sure what to expect well done to some and good luck to others

I get weighed at 7 and I'm really nervous. If I STS again I think I might actually cry in front of my consultant! xx

1lb off for me. Quite pleased with that. Would have been nice to get a little more after being so good all week, but considering my lady visitor arrived today, it's okay.

I WILL get into the 10 zone next week! :)

Well done Lucy! I was just thinking that I should post to ask you whether you did cry or not!!! :D

Well done Lucy! I was just thinking that I should post to ask you whether you did cry or not!!! :D

Thank you! :)

I think if I had STS again I would have cried. Last week when I STS I was really grumpy.

I spoke to my consultant about it tonight and she told me to not give up and if I ever maintain for four weeks or more she will give me a specific eating plan to speed the weight loss up a bit.

Congrats on the 1lb loss.

xx

Things can have a tendency to slow down when you're nearer your goal. Keep up loads of superfree foods in your meals and you'll see good losses. There's the Success Express info, which you should have got when you joined and is a great boost. You can even just do a couple of SE days a week to help your losses. The plan your consultant mentioned is Fast Forward, which is quite restrictive and takes a lot of planning, but should yield results. Let's hope you don't need it though!

Well done for this week.

H x

I get weighed at 7 and I'm really nervous. If I STS again I think I might actually cry in front of my consultant! xx

I very nearly did cry in front of my consultant and I really am upset for not losing anything. Again :cry:

Back