WEDNESDAY WEIGHINS.

spottitchsam

Silver Member
All the best for tomorrow guys,hope you will be pleased with your results.

Lizzie9442.
Michywoo.
Nikie.

-sigh- I didn't lose anything (or gain anything, which is only a slight silver lining really) this week. I was very discouraged, but I'm sure it was my own doing. I had a few bad days. Well, one bad day and one that was all trying to reign it back in but not really achieving much. :/ Fingers crossed for next week because I have been so good! The most well behaved I have been since I started actually :)

-sigh- I didn't lose anything (or gain anything, which is only a slight silver lining really) this week. I was very discouraged, but I'm sure it was my own doing. I had a few bad days. Well, one bad day and one that was all trying to reign it back in but not really achieving much. :/ Fingers crossed for next week because I have been so good! The most well behaved I have been since I started actually :)

Tomorrow starts another week,are you on ss,if you are why dont you ask your cdc if you can go up a step to ss plus.you still have 3 shakes/bars a day plus you can have chicken/fish/prawns,eggs and a few more dif "meats" with some veg.you still lose weight but it can help you if you are falling off the wagon. all the best over the next week.

Tomorrow starts another week,are you on ss,if you are why dont you ask your cdc if you can go up a step to ss plus.you still have 3 shakes/bars a day plus you can have chicken/fish/prawns,eggs and a few more dif "meats" with some veg.you still lose weight but it can help you if you are falling off the wagon. all the best over the next week.

I'm not on SS, I don't have a cdc or even know what one of those is! lol.

I'm not on SS, I don't have a cdc or even know what one of those is! lol.

Morning ThinspiRaytion
sorry i just thought that you were on the cambridge diet beacause this is the cd site.a CDC is a cambridge diet consultant which is the only way that you can puchace the sachets from.what "diet" are you following?

Tomorrow I am starting the slim and save diet,so I will be doing a Wednesday weigh in, I can't wait to get started :) well done to you all :) x

Back