WEDNESDAY WEIGHINS.

spottitchsam

Silver Member
lizzie9442.
michywoo.
nikie.
all the best for tomorrows weighin guys.come back and let us know how you got on.
:whacky068:

I lost 5lbs!! Woo hoo!

I didn't have my weigh in last night as my consultant had to prospone so I have it tonight instead, well done Nikie thats a great weight loss!

I didn't have my weigh in last night as my consultant had to prospone so I have it tonight instead, well done Nikie thats a great weight loss!

Lizzie9442,all the best for your weighin tonight.
my weighin has been brought forward to tomorrow (fri)because my cdc is going away for the weekend.

Thank you ladies - I'm so excited for next weeks weigh in so I can try and get to my 2 stone minigoal!

I lost 3 pounds 3 pounds this week, I'm ok with that although I must admit I was hoping for more like 4 or 5. Oh well aslong as the weight is coming off thats the main thing.

Can i join?! Started last week amd weigh in on wednesday. Lost 6lbs last night, just under 2 stone left x

Welcome to the forum Welshchick,i have added you on.great loss in 1st week,all the best for next week.

I lost 3 pounds 3 pounds this week, I'm ok with that although I must admit I was hoping for more like 4 or 5. Oh well aslong as the weight is coming off thats the main thing.

Lizzie i know how you feel,i think because we start off for the 1st 3/4 weeks losing high numbers we are a bit dishearten when it drops to 2/3 lbs,but as you said 3lbs is still a good loss.all the best for next weighin

Back