Wednesday WI

2.5lbs for me this week, SOTW and i got my Club 10. A very pleasing result...and if i can replicate it next week i'll get my two stone award (not bad for 12 weeks work i think):D

Well done everyone!!!
I lost 3 again this week,so am over the moon!
I'm officially in the 12's yay!!!

Well done today everyone, X

Wow, some great losses! Half on for me, which I am actually quite relieved about. Could have been so much worse.

Success Express week for me as much as possible for the week ahead!

Just half a pound for me.
Seems the way things are for me but that's ok, I enjoy SW and will march on.

Totally gutted only lost 0.5lb i have been good for 2 weeks solid did more exercise and only lost 0.5lb each week. Not worth the hassle.

I am H-A-P-P-Y - because I've stayed the same despite having had a naughty-ish week due to the stress of losing my job...

Bah!!! I did not know that you'd lost your job *hugs* What's next for you???
I'm glad you STS though...that's a positive thing.

I know how you feel Rachella, I lost my job at the beginning of June and when people would ring me "about the job you applied for" i couldn't think which one!
I really hope you find something soon hun, I'm just temping at the minute so worried about what will happen once it's gone.

I STS this week which i wasn't pleased about but once i'd sat down and looked, i realised why (and am surprised i didnt put on).

Well done everyone who lost and those who STS or put on, join me in being really good this week! i know we can do it!

Back