Wednesday

Irene

Silver Member
Morning everyone
Wet here in Wirral this morning.
It is lovely getting on PC again so I can chat to you all.
Todays menus:
BF - 42g All Bran (HeB) with Blackberries and milk from HeA
MM - Fruit/Yoghurt
Lunch - 1 slice W/M (HeB), 1 tsp e/l flora spread and piled high with salad, egg and 28g cheese (HeA) followed by fruit.
EM - Quorn sausage casserole made with beans and topped with potato followed by jelly/fruit/yoghurt.
Water - as much as I can manage (only managed 3 large glasses yesterday)
Exercise - Ab trainer
Have a good day everyone.
Irene

Morning all :) It's actually quite a nice looking morning here, first dry one since saturday anyway lol.

Green day here but I really over did it with food yesterday and have WI tonight so even though I know we're not meant to starve etc I will just be having a banana and some ryvitas today:eek:

Mrs B! Dont have me to get cross with you. That is not enough. Your blood sugars will drop and you'll end up eating something naughty later on tonight. For god sake have something more than ryvita!!!

I've got my "treat" when I get home from fat club though so I will eat more ;)

I have it ready prepared as well :D

not chocolate, not crisps etc

My treat tonight is 3 boiled eggs cut in half with a tbsp of vlf salad cream on each half and sprinkled with grated cheese which in total is 2 hex a's and 8 sins :D so not bad at all really but it feels very naughty to me:D

Im not really fussed on eggs but that sounds nice. I could eat that now. Have a yogurt Mrs B

Im not really fussed on eggs but that sounds nice. I could eat that now. Have a yogurt Mrs B
It is seriously yummy lol ;)

just for you I will also have a mullerlite lol :)

Back