wednesdays * hour by hour * thread

sumayyah

please try again
thought i would start this off again for folks that are needing a little extra support or distraction

well today was weigh in for me, i was off the diet last week due to illness, had to eat with the meds i needed

anyway todays result was 3lb off. cant say i was happy, im not really wanted more than that to get me back on track but thats life i guess, it will go when its ready.

have only had one shake so far today, been very busy and bad me ive only had 1.5l of water so far, need to get more down before bed

oh and after weigh in i went to get a new bra as my others are too baggy in the back..... my new size is 38 G, seems my bust size in my cdc's measurement have gone up and inch, lol

i love new bra's, always makes me feel good getting new lingerie thou having this new one on seems to be making my boobs look huge, the cartoony, entering a room a week ahead of you type. and its just a standard type, no padding or push up, not sure whats going on there, lol

LOL @ the mental image of the bra scenario! I am not gifted in the booby department - I often say that my best cleavage is my bum's!! I have a poxy B cup which looks so wrong with my chubby self! Also makes finding dresses almost impossible - If they fit my body they gape at the bust!
So, I have had a SS+ day today, a choc tetra, a strawberry tetra and 2 choc mints. I felt that I just needed that extra one today as I have lots of rushing around on a Wednesday, and because of my messing around I have a few 'spare'. I've managed just over a litre and a half of water too so have another litre here to get through before bed.
I spoke to my hubby earlier and he seems to think that he may come home tomorrow as opposed to Friday night/Sat morning, so I am feeling pleased about that. It's been a very long 5 weeks without him and so much has happened - My dog was diagnosed with crumbling bones in his spine, my son has been poorly on 2 seperate occasions, my boss had a stroke at work so I have been doing loads of extra hours and extra duties, I've been ill myself.....it always seems to happen at once tho! Looking forward to seeing him - I've lost 9lbs since I left him in the UK for his course. Wonder if he'll notice?

wow you really have had a rough time of it recently, hoping things get on a more even keel for you hun

im sure your hubby will think you look great hun.
im guessing hes in the forces?
my ex is a squaddie, whenever he got to visit me i dont think he accutally paid more than 2 seconds notice to how i looked, lol saw him recently after 6 stones off, the look on his face was interesting, lol should be seeing him next weekend, kinda hard since im no longer single but my ex is due to be posted to afghan soon so i dont feel i can say no to meeting up and chatting with him for a while

oh and theres nowt wrong with being a b cup, am sure you will look fabulous in your clothes at goal

Thanks for starting this up again - I've missed it! I know that I could have done it but when I've tried once or twice there hasn't been much response and I kind of gave up:( However it is great to join in a daily thread so I'll be here tomorrow:)

this is a good thread. Claire, I hear you on the bra thing, some bras make me look huge too ...I am only an E cup!

Jan - you sound like you have had a rough time. :( I hope things improve especially with hubby coming home.

Hi everyone... good thread.. I know we're on Thursday but I wanted to reply to the bra thing ...

Many years ago... 12 years... I was pregnant with my son... the boobs had got out of control and squeezing into my pretty normal bras was no longer an option if I wanted to breathe :)... so I took myself off to M&S and did the measuring thing.. the lovely assistant measured me, disappeared and came back with a bra that I'd only ever seen on my mum; huge and very ugly (sorry mum).... however, I put it on and OH YES it felt so comfortable.. I kept it on, asked to purchase another one and paid for them. Left the store and felt so comfortable at last!! I met up with my hubby and as we were driving home he asked.. did you get measured today babe.. yep I replied.. I bought maternity bras and they're really comfy...let's see them he said... he obviously thought I was going to take it out of the bag.. but oh no.. I whipped my top up and showed him.. 12 years on and I can still remember the expression on his face... Oh, nice he said.. and once Jack is born, he can use them to store his toy soldiers in. :D LOL!!

Back