Weebles Wobble but........

I love stuffing and thought the same as you, these taste like stuffing :) But for some reason just didn't take to them. Think I might have to give them another go though as I hate having to syn the others and I'm not eating a quorn one if it's not syn free - rather have a linda one for 1 syn!

Good result this morning! We have a diet club at work where people just do any diet they choose, and then weigh in with us every week and pay £2 whoever wins the most wins the pot and the pot each week is about £35-40 so really worth it! Well after my STS on Tuesday I have been doing the scan bran challenge since wednesday and this morning lost 3 lbs at the diet club! Woo hoo! I'm not going to record it as I will wait to see if the SW scales come up the same. But I am very pleased! So plan for today:

Breakfast - Scan Bran Cake - The cherry Bakewell one this morning, although I did forget to put sweetener in it! Duh!
Lunch - Tuna Salad, Salad cream (2syns)
Dinner - Lamb Curry with curried veg.

Snacks - I'm not sure there are doughnuts in the office and they are 9 syns, do I use my syns for one of those, or wait and have something this evening?

Oooohhhhh diet club sounds fun!

Hope u have a fab day. I have housework.to.do :(

Start:: 217lb current:: 214lb...Goal:: 154lb 60lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 19lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 11to go. 40lb by xmas 39 to go. 61lb by mid march 60 to go

I had a doughnut......not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing, I still massively struggle with guilt after the vlcd I was on and off for 4 years.

9 syns, so will just have my salad cream syns and be free for the rest of the day, that should be fine.

Lol salad cream still eh lol

A donut omg but if its counted its still.ok xx

Start:: 217lb current:: 214lb...Goal:: 154lb 60lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 19lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 11to go. 40lb by xmas 39 to go. 61lb by mid march 60 to go

Lol salad cream still eh lol

A donut omg but if its counted its still.ok xx

Been having salad cream everyday since you mentioned it!

Weigh in tonight - just did the worst thing and stepped on the scales at work - doesn't look like I've lost at all. I know that I don't know that for sure until I get weighed tonight at SW.

But 2.5 in 3 weeks is rubbish I wasn't expecting to lose at the rate of a vlcd of course. And the last 2 weeks I've accepted the slow and no losses. I'm just so sad about it today, and not quite sure what to do about it :cry:

Hey im bk.... Been naughty for a week... Had bad news Monday

Howd u do this week x

Start:: 217lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 20lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 12 to go. 40lb by xmas 40 to go. 61lb by mid march 61 to go

Im.ok.now thx have put what was up in my diary.

X

Start:: 217lb current:: 215lb...Goal:: 154lb 61lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 20lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 12 to go. 40lb by xmas 40 to go. 61lb by mid march 61 to go

Kimberley where are u hunny. U been away a while :(

Hope ur ok xx

Start:: 217lb current:: 214.5lb...Goal:: 154lb 60.5lb to go!! club10 goal 195lb 19.5lb to go! Mini goals: 12lb by holiday 11.5 to go. 40lb by xmas 39.5 to go. 61lb by mid march 60.5 to go

Hey sorry I am here! Just been rubbish with updating my diary! Still on the wagon though, had a bad bank holiday weekend but stayed the same at weigh in which was good. Have been 100% this week so hopefully will see a loss on Tuesday!
Hope you're well, will go and catch up now!

Back