WEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

hey Nic!!!! My main chick!!! Where the hell have you been?? Ive been missing u dude!!!! lol Glad to see u again... Now where were we? Men....? Hmmm.. that would be nice! ;) Fingers crossed eh! I could do with a bit of loving! lol Thank you so so so so so so much for ur kind words xox luv u xox
xox
Hey hunni... i know... i am rubbish! been working random shifts ...and nights ekk..its killed me hun...sleep patterns have been everwhere...so just managing the kids and everything else was enough!
Missed you loads tooo hunni..
Men...hmmmm.... get your glsd rags on and get out a hunting...mind you saying that, you will be the honey and the are the bees, hunni...they have no chance of resisting!
Go Get em GAL X X X X:D:D:D:D

LOL!

Hey hunni... i know... i am rubbish! been working random shifts ...and nights ekk..its killed me hun...sleep patterns have been everwhere...so just managing the kids and everything else was enough!
Missed you loads tooo hunni..
Men...hmmmm.... get your glsd rags on and get out a hunting...mind you saying that, you will be the honey and the are the bees, hunni...they have no chance of resisting!
Go Get em GAL X X X X:D:D:D:D

I GOT MY EYE ON A KING BEE NIC! WATCH THIS SPACE - IM HOPING TO BE HIS QUEEN BEE VERY SOON! :) FINGERS CROSSED... xox

How is CD going for u???? You still focused on getting to your goal BMI? Im starting to get a lot of people saying to me now that I dont need to loose anymore and that I shouldnt take it too far.... I knew i would start to get this but I am not going to loose my focus this time... I have my goal and I am sticking to it - as we are about the same BMI I would love to have u with me while we get there together xox

oooo King bee...... i want ALL the details!!! And pics!!!!
CD is fab!!! Yup, got into my first size 10 pants today ...which was FAB!! and my legs are starting to go now so i am very motivated at the min
People will say that...but,its all about how you feel, in the bedroom, with the lights on isn't it hun! You have done really well so far, and have kept me going soooo many times with all your positive vibes, aura and energy!
And sometimes, lbs loss, doesn't always make much difference to size (so i have noticed) depends where the lbs are going from!
Bmi wise, i should be with you tomorrow YAY...i only need to lose 2.5lbs to be healthy whoop whoop... I will be here hun...and we will get there together!!! By hook or by crook!
I actually feel slim this week..i think my inch loss has been good so i can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!

oh i got excited reading that post....

oooo King bee...... i want ALL the details!!! And pics!!!!
CD is fab!!! Yup, got into my first size 10 pants today ...which was FAB!! and my legs are starting to go now so i am very motivated at the min
People will say that...but,its all about how you feel, in the bedroom, with the lights on isn't it hun! You have done really well so far, and have kept me going soooo many times with all your positive vibes, aura and energy!
And sometimes, lbs loss, doesn't always make much difference to size (so i have noticed) depends where the lbs are going from!
Bmi wise, i should be with you tomorrow YAY...i only need to lose 2.5lbs to be healthy whoop whoop... I will be here hun...and we will get there together!!! By hook or by crook!
I actually feel slim this week..i think my inch loss has been good so i can't wait for tomorrow!!!!!

Oh wow - i can feel ur excitement!! Deffo would love us to hit our goal together nic! We will do it! I am starting to feel slim too - its great - i actually dare to say that I do feel sexy! I just cant wait to get these flabby bits away and as you say look hot with the lights on ;) This guy is super cool - but - its all very just chemistry stuff i am feeling - we havent got talking privately - dont know numbers etc. - but i feel the vibe is mutual - and I am really hoping something cool happens - will deffo keep u up to date!

Roll on tomorrow for ur weigh in - im sure u will be 25 bmi - wow how cool - we can get to 21 together - luv ya - good luck xoxoxox

Back