Week 1 29lbs lost

LOL I guess that is what happens when trying to update and feed a 4 month old....hehehe

Fantastic work everyone!

congrats everyone you're all doing great! :D i want to weigh in on mondays.. tuesdays dont have a special club.. :( *feels left out* ;) lol

Lea8198: 1.75lbs
Emma2008: 5lbs
Elegantriposte: 0.5
Jennikay: 3lbs
Anna: 4.25lbs
Jax123: 7lbs
NooNoo: 5.5lbs
Wannabslim: 2lbs

Total 29lbs

We did great this week. A whole 29lbs worth of fat shed between 8 of us :)

congrats everyone you're all doing great! :D i want to weigh in on mondays.. tuesdays dont have a special club.. :( *feels left out* ;) lol

Hey, I could call it the 'Monday and Tuesday club'! or 'the anyday of the week club' lol. The more pounds shed the better.

Has anyone got any better names for it?

Hey, I could call it the 'Monday and Tuesday club'! or 'the anyday of the week club' lol. The more pounds shed the better.

Has anyone got any better names for it?

Weigh In Club? Weigh In Results Club ......... i duno!!!! :confused::D

Thanks Emma for the inspiration :)

Ok, due to popular demand lol ;) this thread has been renamed the Weight Watchers WI Club. So all WI days are covered. Anyone who would like to join in please feel free. We will total up how much weight has been lost throughout the week starting with the Monday Weighers and finishing on Sunday. I think it will be really encouraging to see how much us minimins are losing :) Anyone who wants me to add their loss for this week just let me know and i'll add you to my list above.

Here's to another good week :)

Hi,
please can i join in? My wi will be on a thursday?

Of course you can. On Thursday simply post your result and I will add you to the total :)

can i join the weigh in club plz ? i weigh in on tuesday mornings i lost 2lbs this week

Sure, let us know how you get on on Tuesday. I think we will be shocked by how much weight we lose as a group!

OK, it's that time of the week again. How is everyone feeling? Anyone is free to join this week. Let's see how many lbs we can rack up.

Week 1 was 29lbs. Lets aim for anything above 25lbs this week. There will hopefully be more of us :)

Goodluck everyone x

Sure will do. Good idea *goes off to create new thread*

Jenni - why are you out this week? I thought you were doing well?

aww i didnt give my loss last week cos i thought it was just for those on mondays.. was just a 1 though.. will defo pass ya it next week :) x

I was until last night :rolleyes:
I'm back to where I was last Monday!

Completely my own fault :eek:

x

Ahhh sorry mate. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. When is your official WI again?

Dieting Queen, I have opened it up now to everyone as I think it is a really good idea. Come over and join us on the week 2 thread. Goodluck!

Back