Week 1 almost over!

Well I'm sooo happy, week 1 of CD is almost over and the weightloss is showing on my scales!!

My scales say Ive lost 16Lbs!!!!!!! A lot is probably water, but Im soooooo happy! This is the first time ive managed more than 2 days on cambridge since my 6 stone loss in summer 2006 and Im back on the wagon!

Went out at the weekend and didnt touch a thing! I was at a buffet too! My girlfriend is being great, so supportive and keeps telling me how proud she is of me! It really helps to have those close to you on your side :)

Anyway, first weight in tomorrow to i shall be hoping for a good loss!

Started Tuesday last week, so end of today will be a whole week!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D;)

Hope the weigh-in goes well!

yey what a great start, well done!! And what a lovely g/f you have!! You have same weigh in day as me, so will look out to see you whipping my ass each week! Good Luck!

Hahaha, well, I dont expect my CDC's scales to show all that but we will see! :D

Great start! Although mine and LL's scales don't agree 100%, I'm usually within half a pound of knowing exactly how much I've lost - so hopefully you'll be the same!

Hi Minty,

Well done for getting your first week done and dusted!

WOW! 16 pounds is awesome!!!:happy096:

Delighted to seeing you do so well!!!

Be sure to let us know how you get on tomorrow!!!

Love Mini xxx

Brilliant, will keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Gx

Well, a week done and dusted, week 2 begins today!

Will let you all know my progress when i get back tonight! Unfortunately my scales say i put on a pound from yesterday, but i know its an illusion and i shouldnt be weighing every day anyway so we'll just ignore that! :)

Well done minty not just for what looks like will be an awesome loss but for sticking it out for that first difficult week.

A round of applause for your g/f too for being so supportive.

Back