Week 1 and only lost 6lb

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by naomi1611, 2 May 2011 Social URL.

1. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Everyone
    Well im not happy with my first weeks loss on this restart, not happy at all. This is the first time in ages i have managed to get through the whole week without eatting one little thing and all i lost was 6lb:mad: At this size i thought i would lose at least 12lb. Although it is totm so i am hoping for a bigger loss this week

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chlo

Chlo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.7%)
    Diet:
    LL / CD
    6 pounds is still a great loss, well done. Don't worry you are probrably retaining water with it being TOTM, these things even themselves out and I bet you have a good loss this week aswell. First week weight loss can also depend on other factors, such as diet the week before, if you had already cut back on carbs in preparation you wouldn't have so much carb weight to lose.

I know it can be demoralising when you see others losing huge amounts, but you have done really well, and this diet does work so it will have to come off this week.

4. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Most of the loss in the first week is just water, so I wouldn't worry too much
    I think its best to average out losses over 4 weeks as that gives a much better picture of weekly losses.

I say well done to you.....6 lbs is a great loss!

5. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    6 lbs is a great loss especially as its totm bet you have a good loss next week as well

6. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    dont worry about it hun, theres been a fair few folks recently losing 6 - 7lb thier first week of various start weights. as you said its your totm this week, see what happens next week, you'll be fine

7. naomi1611

naomi1611 Will B Slim

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks for your replies everyone, im trying not to let it get me down as i know as long as i stick with it the weight will come off. So wish me luck for the week ahead :D

8. jennifer121

jennifer121 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    6 lbs is a very good loss...6 lbs never to be seen again:)jen

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.