Week 1 back on Lipotrim

katisis

Hi Guys,

After putting nearly all the weight back on (lost 55lb seven years ago) I have decided to take the plunge. Into day 6 of Lipotrim and feeling good.

Good for you! I'm restarting too, this time determined to finish and maintain! Weigh day for you tomorrow, I hope it is a fab loss for week one. Good luck :)

I lost 124lbs a few years ago and put it all back on after pregnancies. I went to the dogs. I also was unable to walk for 3 months while pregnant and for a while after.

So i am back and on day 4 :sigh:

welcome back to all u second timers like myself!! i did it a few years ago too but got pregnant and boom!!!!! hello new scales that measures higher!!! :( nevermind. we are here now and we did it before so nothing is impossible. older and wiser! best of luck ladies! xxx

hi all a restarter too, lost over 4st, last time and have put it back on due to depression and many problems, last time i maintained for a year before all the bad time started again so I know i can do it and maintain. My goal is to be fit and healthy to have another baby.

Am joining your gang!

Lisa

Back