Week 1 done and I'm Crying

I just had my first week weigh in and I lost 18 Pounds!! :eek:

I couldn't stop crying! I can't believe that I lost over a stone in one week. :D My CC was so delighted that she even gave me a free mix a mousse. (she is so sweet)

I know most of it is probably water and all that stuff but to me I'm more determine now to stick with this and move forward to a newer slimmer me. (still have a long way to go)

I'm in ketosis she had me do a little 'wee' test while I was there because I didn't have any sticks at home.

Tears of Joy and what a great way to start the weekend.

Here's to week two! :)

18lbs that is fantastic well done:D

WOW!!!
Thats brilliant! Well done U !!!!

:patback:
:clap:
:bliss:

what a brilliant start - it definitely gives you the boost to carry on. Well done you should be very proud of yourself

Andrea

Well done LMM xxx

WOW!!! Thats AMAZING...Keep up the hard work! Your well on your way xxx

As I said on another thread...that's incredible and so inspiring!!!!!

Well done you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18lb what a fabulous start !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost 16lb my first week and I was jumping around so I know exactly what you feel like

Keep it up its really really worth it

Good luck on your journey to a slimmer happier you

Thank you all so much! :)

I feel really good about myself for surviving week 1.

My hubby was a little worried that it was too much to lose in one week but I tried to explain to him that its mostly just water & glycogen but it does seem like a lot when you see it as a number. Is it ok to lose that much in a week? (see now I am curious)

I guess I must had a lot of glycogen stored and I know where too, my thighs, hips, bum, stomach even my baby toe! ha ha :giggle:

Thank you again for the kind words. I'm really motivated for week 2 now.

This is the best diet ever :)

Well done - that's absolutely amazing. I start LL on Tuesday and hope if I can get at least half of that in my first week I'll be delighted - congratulations!

OHHH my god.. thats was incredible...

you must feel brilliant, lets hope you have more good weeks to follow

keep it up.. well done x

WOW!!! OMG!!!! Well done you.
How good is that, you most be VERY VERY VERY proud of yourself?.
I feel very proud for you.
You go girlfriend.
joyce

Back