• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 1 done and I'm Crying

I just had my first week weigh in and I lost 18 Pounds!! :eek:

I couldn't stop crying! I can't believe that I lost over a stone in one week. :D My CC was so delighted that she even gave me a free mix a mousse. (she is so sweet)

I know most of it is probably water and all that stuff but to me I'm more determine now to stick with this and move forward to a newer slimmer me. (still have a long way to go)

I'm in ketosis she had me do a little 'wee' test while I was there because I didn't have any sticks at home.

Tears of Joy and what a great way to start the weekend.

Here's to week two! :)
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
18lbs that is fantastic well done:D

Well done LMM xxx
WOW!!! Thats AMAZING...Keep up the hard work! Your well on your way xxx
As I said on another thread...that's incredible and so inspiring!!!!!

Silver Member
Well done you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18lb what a fabulous start !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost 16lb my first week and I was jumping around so I know exactly what you feel like

Keep it up its really really worth it

Good luck on your journey to a slimmer happier you
Thank you all so much! :)

I feel really good about myself for surviving week 1.

My hubby was a little worried that it was too much to lose in one week but I tried to explain to him that its mostly just water & glycogen but it does seem like a lot when you see it as a number. Is it ok to lose that much in a week? (see now I am curious)

I guess I must had a lot of glycogen stored and I know where too, my thighs, hips, bum, stomach even my baby toe! ha ha :giggle:

Thank you again for the kind words. I'm really motivated for week 2 now.

This is the best diet ever :)

Queen of the Damned
:wow: That is truly impressive, and you should be so proud of yourself honey :cool:
Well done - that's absolutely amazing. I start LL on Tuesday and hope if I can get at least half of that in my first week I'll be delighted - congratulations!
WOW!!! OMG!!!! Well done you.
How good is that, you most be VERY VERY VERY proud of yourself?.
I feel very proud for you.
You go girlfriend.