WEEK 1 DONE!!!!

lauz_

YAY....back on cambridge for the 2nd time round in 2 years!! so hard to stay focussed when food is everywhere!! but my weight loss is my motivation this week! 12 pounds down in week 1!! yay!! finding it hard to keep up with the water though!! got to keep it going though!! eeeekkkk:)

OMG! Fantastic loss! Well done you! Keep going and you'll be a skinny minny in no time! x

i hope so!! i have 3 birthdays this month including my own - every1 wants to eat out!!! this diet is so antisocial!!!!

Tell me about it! You realise how much of your social life revolves around food when you're on CD. I find that friends can be a bit disapproving too if you go for dinner and bring a tetra or even just order the healthy option (maybe I need new friends!)

I had my best friend's birthday dinner the other day - set menu at a Thai place - so I had to eat something. Managed to avoid the rice and just ate veg and meat but couldn't resist the pudding - oops! Still manged to lose 4.5lbs that week but made me realise that I have no willpower when it comes to eating out!

My advice with the birthdays is to try to just go along for 'drinks' before/after but if dinner is the main event then have a shake before you go so you're not starving, and try to look at the menu before you get there so you can decide what to eat before you arrive.

Good luck!
x

Fantastic result Lauz

Stay focused remember what your working towards

Back