1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Week 1 done :)

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by sylar1986, 15 April 2014 Social URL.

1. sylar1986

sylar1986 Well-Known Member

Hi everyone! today i finished my first week on Exante (doing 8 weeks at the moment), i have previously done Exante before last year but have put the weight back on. I'm aware the first week there is usually a big drop food/water weight, being bigger etc , however i was very pleased seeing the scales go from 18st13lb to 17st7lb :) lol, 20lb in a week was a lovely surprise lol.
    I'm certainly not expecting to see such numbers again in coming weeks but i think that's given me a nice psychological boost to solider on hopefully for the next 8 weeks :). Just wanted to say hi and Good luck to you all that are just starting or still going strong .

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. susysu

susysu Well-Known Member

thats amazing, well done:)

4. sylar1986

sylar1986 Well-Known Member

Thank you very much :)

5. berry1

berry1 Well-Known Member

That's great well done:)

6. Rayven1979

Rayven1979 Active Member

Hi hun - wow what a loss in your first week! Well done. xx