• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 1 Loss

Roosters

Silver Member
S: 16st11.0lb C: 15st13.0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36 Loss: 0st12lb(5.11%)
Awsome! well done you.. it's a good feeling to get that first week out the way and the ticker moving! Hip hip Hurray

jelly-belly

Skinny minny to be!!
Well done Hedgehog!

Doesnt it feel great! Arent you so motivated now???

:party0023:

Thanks for the support guys, this mornings weigh in has really given me a lift, when I was on day 1 I was hoping to get 7 lbs off the first week, but his is just fantastic and yes really motivating for this week ahead.

Hx

Grandma

Totally Focused
S: 21st4.0lb C: 18st13lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 45.5 Loss: 2st5lb(11.07%)
Really well done, Hedgehog! It gets easier as you see the pounds coming off - really motivating. You've made a great start!
x

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
S: 19st9lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st11lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 5st9lb(28.73%)
excellent job,i`m on my 2nd day 2day,i`m finding it quite good.it`s not as difficult as expected.i get weighted on monday i`m looking forward to it.did you do much exercise to get that weight loss??

RuthG

Gold Member
S: 19st4lb C: 13st0lb G: 10st7.5lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 6st4lb(32.59%)
Well done hedgehog, thats fab!

excellent job,i`m on my 2nd day 2day,i`m finding it quite good.it`s not as difficult as expected.i get weighted on monday i`m looking forward to it.did you do much exercise to get that weight loss??
Hi There

No I did no exercise what so ever just generally going about my day. I didnt have an exercise regime before I started and I read that you should wait till after week 2 to introduce so I plan to start doing a bit of walking then :)

Best of luck, once you get passed day 4 you'll be feeling great :)

well done hedgehog fantastic first week.

Sara