Week 1 Loss

Hedgehog

Gold Member
I am delighted with this weeks loss on my first ever week of CD I shifted 9.6lbs yay me!!!

Thanks to you all for the support you gave me this week, looking forward to next Tuesday :)

Hx

Awsome! well done you.. it's a good feeling to get that first week out the way and the ticker moving! Hip hip Hurray

Well done Hedgehog!

Doesnt it feel great! Arent you so motivated now???

:party0023:

Thanks for the support guys, this mornings weigh in has really given me a lift, when I was on day 1 I was hoping to get 7 lbs off the first week, but his is just fantastic and yes really motivating for this week ahead.

Hx

Really well done, Hedgehog! It gets easier as you see the pounds coming off - really motivating. You've made a great start!
x

excellent job,i`m on my 2nd day 2day,i`m finding it quite good.it`s not as difficult as expected.i get weighted on monday i`m looking forward to it.did you do much exercise to get that weight loss??

Well done hedgehog, thats fab!

excellent job,i`m on my 2nd day 2day,i`m finding it quite good.it`s not as difficult as expected.i get weighted on monday i`m looking forward to it.did you do much exercise to get that weight loss??

Hi There

No I did no exercise what so ever just generally going about my day. I didnt have an exercise regime before I started and I read that you should wait till after week 2 to introduce so I plan to start doing a bit of walking then :)

Best of luck, once you get passed day 4 you'll be feeling great :)

well done hedgehog fantastic first week.

Sara

Back