• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Week 1 nearly over - WI tomorrow.

Hi all, :sign0144:

I started LT on Monday and its not been an easy week but managed and now dont feel hungry which helps - but its a culture shock!!

Get weighed tomorrow and hoping for a decent result.

I get married in June and am dying to get rid of some of this weight before that!

After a week of conjuring up reasons why I shouldnt be on Lipotrim, excuses to myself cause I want to eat! - I really hope for a good loss tomorrow.

Thanks for listening - will post my results :p

Thanks

Andrea x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 19st4lb C: 13st13lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 5st5lb(27.78%)
hey best of luck for the weigh and for future losses too

am sure you will do fine just visit here when you need a kick up the arse and you will be fine

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
S: 14st10.5lb C: 11st12.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 2st12lb(19.37%)
Good luck tomorrow chick and well done for survivng xxx

JanD

maintaining since June'09
S: 15st9.5lb C: 10st13.6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 24.8 Loss: 4st9.9lb(30.02%)
Hi Andrea!

I'm in exactly the same boat timewise - 1st weigh in tomorrow - exciting isn't it? I don't know what I'd do without this forum though!!

I can only see the positives at the moment. I can't see any reasons not to be on it and I haven't wanted to eat .... I'm hoping the losses will keep me in that frame of mind!

All the best for tomorrow - I look forward to seeing how you get on! xx

good luck for your first wi. just keep thinking how fab you will look on your wedding day to keep you motivated.
x

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
S: 20st0lb C: 14st7lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 5st7lb(27.5%)
How did it gooooo???

Get a nice surprise??

xxx

MiniB

Here we go again!
Come on Andrea spill! How did you get on and Jan too! Hope you did really well and were really pleased with your first wi results!