Week 1 nearly over - WI tomorrow.

ajpiesim

Hi all, :sign0144:

I started LT on Monday and its not been an easy week but managed and now dont feel hungry which helps - but its a culture shock!!

Get weighed tomorrow and hoping for a decent result.

I get married in June and am dying to get rid of some of this weight before that!

After a week of conjuring up reasons why I shouldnt be on Lipotrim, excuses to myself cause I want to eat! - I really hope for a good loss tomorrow.

Thanks for listening - will post my results :p

Thanks

Andrea x

hey best of luck for the weigh and for future losses too

am sure you will do fine just visit here when you need a kick up the arse and you will be fine

Hi Andrea!

I'm in exactly the same boat timewise - 1st weigh in tomorrow - exciting isn't it? I don't know what I'd do without this forum though!!

I can only see the positives at the moment. I can't see any reasons not to be on it and I haven't wanted to eat .... I'm hoping the losses will keep me in that frame of mind!

All the best for tomorrow - I look forward to seeing how you get on! xx

good luck for your first wi. just keep thinking how fab you will look on your wedding day to keep you motivated.
x

How did it gooooo???

Get a nice surprise??

xxx

Come on Andrea spill! How did you get on and Jan too! Hope you did really well and were really pleased with your first wi results!

Back