Week 1 pointers and weigh in

Hi guys I'm finding this diet too hard, I think I'm coming off and doing weight watchers if I can't stick to it, managed to get to Day 5 of the 3rd or 4th week and ate a salad with grilled chicken sandwich with diet coke. Some weight I gained whilst being off the weeks before. But managed to lose 7 pounds of that I gained back. We had sports day at my daughter's school, so I had two shakes yesterrday and less water. When I got home I cooked everyone a healthy dinner and did my self a low fat salad with chicken sandwiches. Glad jess you got your house congratulations to you. We brought ours 2 years ago, it's hard to diet when that happens.

Asiana

Hi guys I'm finding this diet too hard, I think I'm coming off and doing weight watchers if I can't stick to it, managed to get to Day 5 of the 3rd or 4th week and ate a salad with grilled chicken sandwich with diet coke. Some weight I gained whilst being off the weeks before. But managed to lose 7 pounds of that I gained back. We had sports day at my daughter's school, so I had two shakes yesterrday and less water. When I got home I cooked everyone a healthy dinner and did my self a low fat salad with chicken sandwiches. Glad jess you got your house congratulations to you. We brought ours 2 years ago, it's hard to diet when that happens.

Asiana
Oh shame your finding it tough. It's not an easy diet, good luck on WW, it too is a great diet. Keep us updated! Good luck!

just read your comments and thank you, youve inspired me enough to stick to it as finding it hard here on day 1

x

just read your comments and thank you, youve inspired me enough to stick to it as finding it hard here on day 1

x
Keep going, it's so worth it! My personality is changing with this diet, everyone is noticing my weight loss now, what a buzz!

Dear chunkychops

I was off lipotrim for a few weeks and I seriously put on most weight back with 2 weeks to go for the wedding now, I'm seriously thinking to start asap as I'm not happy. All my health problems seem like they are coming back. Guys I really need support, please help. The last few weeks I've had to look after my mum as ages broken her finger, with running mums home and then mine, looking after my daughter and work. I've not been able to go gym but I continued with walking at some cardio but I feel if the diet ain't right it won't work. Despirate for a combat.
Asiana

Hi Jess

I'm seriously weight gained and miserable with being off lipotrim and letting other responsibilities in the way. Got that wedding in two weeks, need a combat. Guys I need you. Going to go pharmacy tomorrow morning.

I'm about in the dairies if you need a weight loss friend. The offers there X

Back