Week 1 pointers and weigh in

Hi Jess,

Thanks for the reply I'm feeling full of energy and lighter, I am going to get weighed tommorow so hope I get a weight loss.

Asiana
Good luck. X

Hi chunky chops,
How can you feel better with yourself if you fall of the wagon? I'm desperate to get back on track as I ate something over the weekend right on the last minute. So I did a 45 min work out. :eek:
:whacky068:I'm now going to cancel meeting up on Saturday with a friend as I planned this a free day so may leave it to another day. I can get weighed next week Monday instead.
Desperate for advice.

Asiana

Hi chunky chops,
How can you feel better with yourself if you fall of the wagon? I'm desperate to get back on track as I ate something over the weekend right on the last minute. So I did a 45 min work out. :eek:
:whacky068:I'm now going to cancel meeting up on Saturday with a friend as I planned this a free day so may leave it to another day. I can get weighed next week Monday instead.
Desperate for advice.

Asiana
What is your weight loss to date Asiana? Don't beat yourself up about eating something, Just hop back on and get back on track. Like any addiction, sometimes you fall of the horse, the key thing is that you get back on the saddle. You can still get to your goal. I don't believe days off are the way to go, it's too tempting to have another, then another...

Hi Jess,

Thanks for advise and tbats exactly what happen you have one day of then it gets hard. I was over 13 stone and managed to lose just over 1 stone. But I need to get into the 11s to even feel better.

Asiana

Hi,
Please could anyone help I'm struggling and feeling down with this.
Hi Asiana, I have not been on here for 2 days, how are you?? I hope your sticking in, I've been weighing myself everyday and I am 4lb off reaching 2 stones. What are you struggling with? Staying motivated or something else?

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me, I've been off lipotrim severe relapse on and off and angry with myself. I've got that wedding coming up so I've got to get back on track. It's been awful as I dare to now go on scales. I started doing so well. I'm not giving up .

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me, I've been off lipotrim severe relapse on and off and angry with myself. I've got that wedding coming up so I've got to get back on track. It's been awful as I dare to now go on scales. I started doing so well. I'm not giving up .
Sorry to hear you have been struggling Asiana...here's to a new restart.

Hi,

Thanks for replying, some of you guys have been on the programme for a while now. I was wondering why I can't go beyond 3 weeks or 4 max then it gets bad for me. Any support I would appreciate but I'm on a low and very desperate to get on track but it's just not happening. Is there anyone else in the same boat.

If I'm honest Asiana, I don't think it's easy, I constantly think about and crave food washed down with wine, my life is on hold, I don't feel contented not being able to eat. Particulary around bbq season, my favorite time of the year, I would normally have delicious smelling foods on the grill. I want lunches out with my friends, dinners out with my husband and kids, and to be able to drink cocktails in the sun, BUT, and it's a very very big BUT, I long to be slim, I want to look attractive to my husband, to me, wear nice clothes and a bikini next year. I'm sick of feeling overweight and drab, for once I want to look slender again. I made a decision to go on a diet, and I was going to sacrifice a short time in my life to be able to become the person I wanted to be. I was going to stick at it at all costs, ride through the feeling of deprivation etc. I went on lipotrim because I'm a very impatient person, I needed a diet that would show quick results. No other diet is going to drop my weight on a daily basis to the extent this is. Seeing my body taking shape motivates me, so does seeing the scales go down everyday. Just knowing how much I want to be this person is what is keeping me on track. Maybe your goal isn't a big enough incentive... My holiday goals (in 4 weeks) and then in May next year are my biggest motivators. All the foods I crave will still be there when I return to eating, only this time I will eat them in moderation. The group support on here isn't as strong as it was when I last did lipotrim, that perhaps isn't helping you, there seems less people around at the moment, but don't use that as an excuse. Look at people's before and after pictures, visualize yourself and how you will feel when you achieve that. Go for walks, speed up the weight loss,the faster the weight loss, the more it will spur you on. Don't have days off, it weakens the determination. Buy some keystone sticks and get to know your body, when the keystones are dark purple I get a buzz knowing my body is eating it's own fat. When the shade is lighter it makes me move more, because it's not burning as optimumly. Pick a finish date and take it one day at a time, but see it through to the very end at all costs. Not having that cake is not going to kill you!!

I'm definitely struggling, but trying to take each day, each hour , each avoided mouthful as it comes.
My main struggle is with incentive. The twice that I did lipotrim successfully (in 2007 & 2009) I stick to it religiously because I knew that I was planning to get pregnant, and I wanted that more than anything.
The twice that I've totally failed ....just a couple of weeks each time, and nibbled pretty much daily the whole way through, it was just with the goal of a wedding or holiday, and I just wasn't all that bothered.
This time, I'm somewhere inbetween. Day to day I'm being very well behaved, haven't taken a random bite of anything, or snuck a chocolate from one of the kids BUT, I keep planning days off. So, I'm still losing weight, and still at a pretty good rate but, I know I'd be doing far better if I didn't keep having a break.
Problem is definitely incentive - having had my tubes tied, I can't promise myself a baby (though that would totally work as a goal for me) and I just don't care enough about my appearance.
Like I said, just taking it one moment at a time ...but worried that in starting to use "off days" as an incentive in themselves : (

I'm definitely struggling, but trying to take each day, each hour , each avoided mouthful as it comes.
My main struggle is with incentive. The twice that I did lipotrim successfully (in 2007 & 2009) I stick to it religiously because I knew that I was planning to get pregnant, and I wanted that more than anything.
The twice that I've totally failed ....just a couple of weeks each time, and nibbled pretty much daily the whole way through, it was just with the goal of a wedding or holiday, and I just wasn't all that bothered.
This time, I'm somewhere inbetween. Day to day I'm being very well behaved, haven't taken a random bite of anything, or snuck a chocolate from one of the kids BUT, I keep planning days off. So, I'm still losing weight, and still at a pretty good rate but, I know I'd be doing far better if I didn't keep having a break.
Problem is definitely incentive - having had my tubes tied, I can't promise myself a baby (though that would totally work as a goal for me) and I just don't care enough about my appearance.
Like I said, just taking it one moment at a time ...but worried that in starting to use "off days" as an incentive in themselves : (
I had my tubes untied Laura, prior to my first attempt at Lipotrim, then conceived my little girl

My husband has also had a vasectomy, and we don't have the funds for 2 reversals ...plus 3 of my 4 babies were delivered by c-section and more aren't advised.
I keep telling myself that if we come into money I can try IVF but, it's not too long til I'm 40 so, time's marching on.

I had her at 40, my 5th c section, dr has given me the go ahead to have a 6th! But I'm 43 now! But yes the affordability factor is an issue, and your husbands stรฉrilisation. It' s a bit more complicated for men. Let's get out bodies back instead ha!

Hi Jess,

It's strange as I feel I never went out of my way for cakes etc and then I felt like it on and off this diet. I'm taking each day as it comes and I'm going 100% today ive got enought Lipotrim shakes for the weekend. I feel better energised when totally 100% but I don't want to fail. If I take this up to July and then review. I do want to try in the end for a baby but I want to be at my best weight and maintaining if I'm getting to that stage. I'm not going to get weighed now until next week.

Asiana

Hi jess,

I hope your well, I was wondering how the Lipotrim was going for me, it took me some time as I was on and off. But I know I need to do it for a few weeks. It's been a hard one but I am really trying. I don't no how people manage to stick to it for continued lengths of time I start struggling in week 3.

Asiana

Aisiana, I am so pleased for you that you have continued on it. I have lost track what week I am on, but I am going to work it out shortly and update my diary shortly or tomorrow. It does get easier, I am finding it loads easier now, apart from the weekends, they are still difficult. I've lost track of my weightloss too, so I am going to update that too! I have been busy working on a new house I just bought, hence why I have been quiet lately!

Back