Week 1 pointers and weigh in

Asiana

Hi There,
Week 1 was quite hard to begin with, hunger pangs at night, wanting to eat but by day 4 I was over it. Tried to drink pepper mint tea, coffee and lots of water. Well I had my weigh in after 7 days and managed to lose 9 pounds.
Now 12.4
Feel Great.

Asiana

:0clapper:Wow well done x Brill 1st wk WI...heres to wk 2! :)

Hi Chunkychops,

Thanks so much for your support, that means a lot. What week are you on now.
Managed to get through last night which is good. My next weigh in is next Wednesday, then on the Saturday is my birthday and I asked the pharmacy that I'm going to break on that day. She suggested salad and fish or meat. Any pointers, I no I will drop out of keitosis at that stage.
Asiana

Hi everyone,

I thought I would give everyone an update, day 11 I nearly gave up as I really wanted to eat food, managed to have my shake and go to bed. Today is day 12, I am aiming to get through until my weigh in in Wednesday so a few more days.

Asiana

Well done Asiana on your weight loss and getting to day 11:0clapper:

Hang in there you are doing great.

Hi Mini,

Don't feel so good went out with my daughter and hubby we took a packed lunch for both of them, Sat somewhere and everyone was having burgers chips ice cream etc. I didn't give in, today is day 12. I desperately want to eat. I haven't though I'm having a bad day. I'm happy I resisted but hungry.
Asiana

Day 12 is even better.

It is tough, but you did great to resist temptation especially surrounded by trigger foods.

I wonder was it head hunger or do you feel it was actually hunger?

If it was actually hunger I wonder were you drinking enough water throughout the day?

Hopefully you have another day done and dusted and you can now give yourself a pat on your back as you deserve it.

Hi Mini,

I hope your good. I think your right it was bring around food, I'm on day 13 and finding it difficult as I needed more water and was busy to sort myself out other than shakes, pepper mint tea. I don't want to lose hope, one more day until I get weighed. I'm focussing on my birthday, as I'm meeting friends and I'm going to my favourite restaurant on the coming Saturday.
Thanks,
Asiana

Fingers crossed Asiana for a good weigh in as that will help keep the motivation going.

Are you refeeding for your birthday?

Hi Mini,
No I'm only coming off for one day, then I though I'd do another 2 weeks. Thank you its this forum keeping me going.

Asiana

Thank you:)

If you want to be really good on your day off just stick with non-starchy veggies and protein...the main thing is you enjoy yourself and get back in it the next day.

Hi Mini and Chunky Chops,

Trying to get through today 7th day I'm getting my weigh in tomorrow.
That's 14 days on TFR , can't believe the will power.

Asiana

Hi Chunckychops,

I hope your ok, another week of lipotrim but I'll get weighed I didn't put on any weight when I had those days off for my birthday, probably as I watched what I ate and did lots of walking. How are you getting on.
Asiana

How easy did you find it jumping back on, following a day off? It was the start of a slippery slope for me last time round. I now can't stand the thought of coming out of ketosis and spending 3 days getting back in! I feel I'm ready to do this until I reach goal this time, but typically I have a holiday booked for 6 weeks time! Can I go on holiday and not eat!!!???

Hi Jess,
I hope your okay, I found it extremely difficult as I found it hard getting on the horse again if you get what I mean.
In fact after my day off it lead to on and off. But I'm better this week. I'm netting my friend in 2 weeks time so may have to come off. It is hard but I didn't put on weight. This was strange as I suppose as I was walking. You need to decide and if you come off yet you come out of ketoisis. Work hard towards the holiday. If you come off don't beat your self about it.

Asiana

Hi Jess,
I hope your okay, I found it extremely difficult as I found it hard getting on the horse again if you get what I mean.
In fact after my day off it lead to on and off. But I'm better this week. I'm netting my friend in 2 weeks time so may have to come off. It is hard but I didn't put on weight. This was strange as I suppose as I was walking. You need to decide and if you come off yet you come out of ketoisis. Work hard towards the holiday. If you come off don't beat your self about it.

Asiana
I wish I had started it much sooner! I'd like to think I could go and stay on the program, but for me, a holiday is about the nice food/drinks etc. Will see how strong the motivation is in 6 weeks ha. Thanks for your reply. X

Hi Jess,

How are you getting along just had my final shake whilst everyone's having fish and chip hahaha

Hi Mini,

I hope your well, I am struggling today but get weighed on Saturday as Sunday pharmacy is closed. So one day early but really trying not too. I'm focussing on meeting a friend next week as a goal and trying to walk to keep busy. Any help I'll appreciate

Regards,
Asiana

Hi Jess,

How are you getting along just had my final shake whilst everyone's having fish and chip hahaha
Aww poor you, re the fish and chips! I am so far, 100 percent motivated and addicted to this feeling of more energy, feeling more confortable, and just knowing I've totally regained control. I feel utterly deprived in my head and tastebuds but my stomach is not aching for food, so I guess I'm battling with the addiction to food mentally. Hoping like with all addictions those feelings will eventually subside. My first hurdle comes tomorrow, a bring a dish lunch buffet at a friends house, but I know already that I won't fall off the wagon. My willpower is strong, in the past when on the program it became weak following allowing myself a day off for a special occasion, so this time I will go to any occasions and just not eat or drink. I feel as though my life is on hold...can't quite enjoy the things I would normally do with food the same. However I'm enjoying new things like walking in the sun, cooking healthy balanced meals for everyone else lol. X

Hi Jess,

Thanks for the reply I'm feeling full of energy and lighter, I am going to get weighed tommorow so hope I get a weight loss.

Asiana

Back